Official Membership Thread

astrod00d

If you are a member of the Tribe of Judah and would like to join the Battlefield 2 Chapter, please reply to this thread with your user ID for the Tribe of Judah website and we'll get you added to the roster. If you would like to, please introduce yourself as well.

If you are not a member of the Tribe of Judah yet and would like to join the Battlefield 2 Chapter, please refer to this link.

After you have joined, please make sure to visit our website. There is also an event calendar on there that will display upcoming chapter events. Thank you and God bless!

Hey! Thanks for posting. I'll add you to the Battelfield 2 roster as soon as I can. The BF2 filter on the ToJ roster page seems to be broken at the moment but hopefully we can get that fixed soon so that I can add you.

Sweet! I will add you guys to the roster as soon as it gets fixed.

For those that aren't aware, the Battlefield Chapter roster is currently displaying the entire Tribe of Judah roster. The filter isn't working for our chapter for some reason. This is also preventing us from adding new members to the BF2 roster. I have brought it to the attention of the staff and hopefully it will be resolved soon. When it is, I'll make sure and let you guys know.

In the meantime, just post your interest in joining here and we'll add you when it gets fixed.

Ok, we got the roster problem resolved. But now we need everyone who wants to be added to the Battlefield roster to give us their ToJ username here so that we can add you. In other words, if you don't see your name on the roster and it should be, post here.

Blitz22

Hi.... Been playing BF2 for several weeks, great game. New member of the tribe and would love to be added to the BF2 roster. Thanks!

Hello vanman! You have been added to the roster. I think most of us here use the tag [toj.cc] in front of our name so if you want, go ahead and add that to yours. I hope to play with you soon. I normally play on Tuesday evenings and Friday nights. Sometimes I'm playing with some of my buddies and am using my own teamspeak server but you can see when I'm on with xfire. My id is astrod00d.

Do you guys actually play against other clans or just hook up and play for fun? I really love the BF2:SF exp pack, but would play regular BF2 if you guys need a man.

We just hook up and play for fun. I don't believe we've ever had a match against another clan. Are you interested in joining up with us? If so, let me know your ToJ username (not forum username) and I'll add you to the roster.

Br0k3n is my username...and I'd be cool with hooking up from time to time. I'm really into BF2:SF. Are you guys doing that too or just regular BF2?

We play both. I think most of our members have the expansion now also. I'll be on all evening tonight but I'll be using my personal TS server because I have some buddies joining in whose language wouldn't be appreciated on the ToJ TS server. :eek: If you don't mind them swearing every now and then, you can hop on there with us. The password is donkey.

What is the main server you guys use? And what is your TS server? I'm pumped! I'd love to hook up with some guys and have some fun!

For the Teamspeak info, look here. As for the servers we play one, get on TS (teamspeak) and play tonight and I'll read off a couple of good ones. I can't remember the exact names of the servers right now.

I'll be on tonight at around 7PM CST until late. I hope to see you there!

Yeap im interested my username is the same (Doveman) ill have to try and figure at the time difference as I live in australia.

Back