Okami for the Wii, $15 @ Amazon.

Man, if I hadn't just bought TvsC which is not as great of a game as everyone claims..in my opion of course. :) I would definitely grab this deal...

Man, if I hadn't just bought TvsC which is not as great of a game as everyone claims..in my opion of course. :) I would definitely grab this deal...
That sentence makes me sad twice: Once because you didn't like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and once because you won't be buying Okami. :(

Okami is easily the best action RPG for the Wii and one of the best--if not THE best--ARPG I've ever played.

Sorry, Zelda fans. I <3 Zelda games, but I still prefer Okami over Twilight Princess.

Well, I traded in TvsC for Okami at the local game store...they gave me 10 in credit left over. :) hehe

Love > like?
Of course.

But TvC has greater replay. Then again, it took me ~68 hours to finish Okami with all 100 Stray Beads, so maybe reply isn't much of an issue when the game costs $15.

Still, both games are awesome in their respective ways.

Right...and you could probably replay that at some point, maybe every year or so. I know I still bust out Ocarina of Time every now and then.

Of course, you wouldn't, because you haven't played it IIRC. :(

Of course, you wouldn't, because you haven't played it IIRC. :(
I haven't finished Ocarina of Time, but I have cleared the Water Temple. I just haven't been motivated to return to the game.

Back