Onyxia's Lair

I would be willing to bring either my rogue or my recently 60 resto druid. I would prefer the druid, but the rogue is already attuned. I guess it would depend on getting the quest line done in time. Care to team up on that rhys?

Sean

Mike (Phester) also needs his attunement done... while he ran with us during our attunement, I think he missed a step along the way somewhere.

Doh! poor Mike! Actually, I don't think he was there for our BRD adventures (that my sleepy brain recalls), just our UBRS (read, Uber :)) run through.

Well, I grabbed 20 essences of fire for greater fire protection pots for our run on Saturday. Not sure if it will be enough but its what I've got.

Signup here and on GC seems a little sparse, so I'm not sure if it will actually happen, but we're gonna try! We are definitely short of healers, but also most everything else. Well.. we'll see what happens.

I'm not signed up on GC but I may come depending on the amount of wife aggro I get for doing ZA earlier in the day... :rolleyes:

If I'm on, I'll be there for sure, I love that fight.

I want to sign up my priest but he still needs UBRS for Drakk. Until then his attunement is not complete and I will not be able to join as a result.

Rhys is doing a(n) UBRS run tonight for attunement. I'm sure he's looking for more too. I don't know what time, but its on GC.

Back