Osu! and EBA!

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
There's a game i downloaded for the ipad2 called osu! I kid you not, it's one of the best games i have ever tried. Similarly enough, I heard theres a game that is pretty much the same thing called eliet beat agents for the nintendo ds. Have you guys tried this game? It's so difficult!

Elite Beat Agents is the "spiritual sequel" to Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, which accounts for the similarities.

Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 is the proper sequel, but was never localized for a US release.

EDIT: I've played Elite Beat Agents and yes, it was difficult. To be fair, though, most rhythm games are difficult until you get into the groove (pardon the pun) then become significantly easier after that "a-ha!" moment. At least, that was the way it worked for me when I played MOBA MOGA on StepMania with a soft dance pad.

EDIT#2: In other words, keep at it and you'll definitely improve.

Also, if you're interested in quirky rhythm games and have a PlayStation 2, I recommend Guitaroo Man.

Last edited:
You play stepmania with a dance pad? Download my sims xD
I played StepMania with a dance pad. I haven't connected my dance pad to my PC in a while because my daughter's playmat is where I would put my dance pad. Maybe I should break it out one of these days while my daughter's napping...

Back