Pain in lower back and right leg

Thank you ursen........I just could not get the right words down at the time.........agreeing with you in Prayer.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Okay, time for an update. Some of this may be a repeat since I'm in a hurry to post, so please bear with me.

I went to the chiropractor. I got adjusted. The chiropractor came up with a treatment plan. A plan that included 20-25 visits. My insurance, as you might expect, would be all but useless. I called the chiropractor's office back for clarification on the expected expense, but they never called back.

So I got a referral from my PCP (primary care physician) to see a physical therapist. I went to the PT 6 times, learned some exercises I can do, learned what to do and not to do (e.g. what position to sleep in, general tips for exercise, etc.), and now I'm on my own.

The sciatica cleared up about the time I started seeing a PT, but it cleared up on its own in the past, too. I don't know how effective the PT was, especially since it was difficult to find time to do the exercises since I worked 12 hours of overtime for a big project at work shortly after I started PT.

Now that I'm done, I'm hoping to develop an exercise routine and stick to it, but it's going to be difficult. Really difficult. I really don't have much spare time in the day and, when I do, I want to relax and play games or take care of my CGA and ToJ duties.

So please pray that, yes, I get out of pain, but also that I find the time and develop the discipline to exercise regularly, even if it's just stretches that will help increase flexibility and mobility.

Back