patch today?

Icthus

There was a small patch with no notes today....

Anyone know what that is about?

My cynic sensor is going off about the Destro attack yesterday.

There were many many questions about what happened.

Just another patch with no notes. I have seen a lot of those in WAR :)

As for yesterday, maybe I am wrong, but didn't Destro basically Zerg an unprepared and non present Order? On the defenders of the mountain forum, someone was saying we had far less than 100 people defending the forts, so they went down fast.

As for yesterday, maybe I am wrong, but didn't Destro basically Zerg an unprepared and non present Order? On the defenders of the mountain forum, someone was saying we had far less than 100 people defending the forts, so they went down fast.

On first Fort yes. We had less than one warband in first fortress defense.

They also had 7 warbands taking KV to our 2.5. Then they sat in keeps and qued for scens and kept getting the 1 point every 15 mins or so for full ques. They flipped three zones in less time than we could even do Praag the day before.

But they burnt thru the first fortress door in Dwarf in less than 5 minutes then basically rolled Order in Lord's room. We have a full contingent in Fortress in Dwarf lands.

Yeppers, the second Fortress take was bumping people out and preventing people from coming to help.

Here's what I saw in the oRvR the other day:

we had somewhere between 2 and 3 warbands out in KV, Reikland. They had at least 5 that I could see, heard reports of 7+...in open RvR.

They took Reikland and caught us off guard. They blitzed Reikwald and had it down before we could even mount a defense. They may say all kinds of nasty things on the forums to taunt us, but the fact is that they ninja-capped. They organized a massive assault and blitzed the zones, queueing for scenarios when the VP were already low to take Reik.

It's not uncommon for Reikland to be in the single-digits for Order-side VPs. They just used 7 WBs to tick it over when we weren't ready.

So Reik fell and they moved to KV.

They used their superior numbers to tick thru scenario queueing again. We had 2+ warbands in the north keep's lord room and they wiped us in about 15 seconds. I applaud their massive coordinated effort there.

So we went to the dwarf keep and defended it as best we could for over 30 minutes. They broke the outer door in 5 minutes but we held the inner door for 25. Once they were inside, they had the numbers advantage (plus all of their morale4 abilities ready and rolled us again. The Order had their quota in the keep long before KV actually fell.

As for Altdorf - I missed most of it. We had dinner reservations, so I had to log right as the dwarf fortress fell. When I came back, Destro had 7 instances open, most of them at 48 destro and most of the order were underpowered. I think the best group had 31 people in it. So I joined that one. Order was as unprepared as ever, and made complete fools of ourselves. I got frustrated by the fact that nobody was working together and I got zerged repeatedly trying to find even 2-3 people together to follow around. So I logged out for the night.

Apparently, about 60% of the defenders in the dwarf keep got kicked out whenever destro broke down the inner gate... that's what I was told anyways.

based on the lord room, i don't think that's the case. I only saw a few people get DCd when the client load bogged down. The Lord room was still packed. They just had their groups well made and all their M4 abilities ready to go. I don't think we lasted even two minutes. Keo might be able to remember more about the number of CTDs, but I think we only lost 1-2 from our warband before the fortress was lost.

from The Herald:

Greetings!

Here's today's round of Hot Fixes:

Capital Cities

* Aekold Helbrass in the Captured Inevitable City's Elysium encounter will now drop level-appropriate loot when killed by players.

Items

* Display issues with the helm, shoulder and body pieces of the Runepriest's Sentinel armor set have been corrected.

Realm vs. Realm

* Fixed an issue that was causing certain guards at the Shining Way Fortress not to attack enemy players, or respond to an attack.
* Fixed an issue that was causing certain guards at the Fell Landing Fortress not to attack enemy players, or respond to an attack.
* Fixed an issue that was causing the Karagaz Battlefield Objective to award too little Renown when captured. This Battlefield Objective will now award players with an appropriate amount of renown.
* Fixed an issue that was causing the Furrig's Fall Battlefield Objective to award too little renown when captured. This Battlefield Objective will now award players with an appropriate amount of renown.
* Fixed an issue in which Fortress Lords' area-of-effect abilities were affecting an area significantly larger than intended.

There's your notes.

They also disabled the Live Event since it ended.

Back