Path Of Exile!! come play with me!

also tried out the Ancestral solo race sunday morning, whoa. At least 1 totem with every group of mobs, it was nuts. sadly i died at level 8 :(

Does anyone still play this? I started a character last year but never really got around to playing the game that much. I was gonna fire it up again and was wondering if anybody wanted to group up sometime.

I saw this game popup on Steam's homepage today, and it piqued my curiosity. Apparently, the beta is over, and the game has officially been released. I'm thinking about giving it a try.

The skill selection mechanism is VERY appealing to me, as it appears that you can build a character to do whatever you want it to do, and games like that are rare indeed.

So far, not too bad. As is typical, there is a bit of a learning curve to figure out what exactly what I want to do. Will I be a tank? A duel-wielding berserker? A -keep-my-distance sniper? A spellcaster? I've tried both duelist(melee) and witch(summoner) up to around level 5-6 (which is nothing), and the jury's still out.

My names are JedLevi?, just replace the ? with different characters for the different classes (so far, W for witch and D for duelist), so feel free to look me up.

Yeah - I've got you added. I'll keep an eye out for you. Looks like I missed you by 9 minutes tonight. I blame Emilio Estevez and those kids doing a flying V in the peewee playoffs :)

Back