So as some of you might have read, XenForo 2.0 was recently released. I'm old enough and have little enough free time now that I'm not as excited about being on THE BLEEDING EDGE of technology as I once was. I'd rather wait a while, let other folks work out the bugs, then hop on board with a more stable release. Our license for our paid XenForo style, Splash by Pixel Exit, expired 3 days ago on 1/4/18. Pixel Exit has stated they will not be upgrading their current XF 1.x styles, but rather releasing new styles for XF 2.x once they're ready. Looks like "once they're ready" could be any day now, according to this thread on the Pixel Exit Forums. I do not plan on renewing our current Pixel Exit style license, but I do plan on purchasing a license for the closest equivalent style for XenForo 2.x upon release or shortly thereafter. Our license for XenForo expires on 2/4/18. I plan on renewing that. I had originally purchased the XenForo license using my own money since there wasn't much interest in moving from vBulletin to XenForo at the time. I purchased the license for the Splash style by Pixel Exit using CGA funds. I plan on making both future purchases (renew XenForo license and purchase license for whatever XenForo 2.x-compatible Pixel Exit style most closely resembles Splash) using CGA funds. At this time, I plan to wait until Pixel Exit releases styles for XF 2.x before upgrading to XF 2.0 or making any purchases. If anyone has any objections, comments, concerns, or recommendations, please post them here. Otherwise, I'll plan to proceed as explained above.