Playstation 3 fighting sticks

Saw some Hori arcade sticks today on Amazon for 59.99. Not sure if those are good sticks or a good price, just through I'd pass it along.

Oh.
Em.
Gee.

Good eye, Sniper.

Get it, Tek. Get it now.

Cable... yes... but $60/shipped for a new Hori Real Arcade Pro 3.

If only money grew on trees. /sadface

Oh.
Em.
Gee.

Good eye, Sniper.

Get it, Tek. Get it now.

Cable... yes... but $60/shipped for a new Hori Real Arcade Pro 3.
You're killing me, Kendrik. Killin' me.

...Man, I really want to buy this. But I just dropped $15 on Katamari Forever and am getting ready to drop serious dollars on Black Friday (not to mention the very strong possibility of purchasing a HDTV in advance of Black Friday). This is indeed an awesome deal, but I just don't know if I can justify the expense right now. :(

If I was working, I would buy it in a heartbeat. But as things are...

Ryan's the killer here. I just did followup. :p

If I had the money, I'd pick one up. Alas. No job... and no money... means no chance. :p

I'd be saying "bless" rather than "curse" if I had the money to enjoy your awesome deal finds. :p

Well they are back up to $82, so you can rest easy now...aside from knowing you can no longer buy at a price over 60.

So really I'm helping you by saving you money to go towards a game or a month's worth of ramen noodles.

Well they are back up to $82, so you can rest easy now...aside from knowing you can no longer buy at a price over 60.
/cry

All joking aside, I do appreciate when members post post great sales. I know I did the right thing by resisting the urge to buy the arcade stick, but it still stings (as most prudent decisions do).

On a related note, I do keep a "Low game sale prices" list in OneNote and added the Hori stick at $59.99 with free shipping to that list.

8:15PM CST - Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deal
"Top arcade stick for your fighting games"

Sounds promising.

8:15PM CST - Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deal
"Top arcade stick for your fighting games"

Sounds promising.
Eh? Where did you see that?

I'm looking at the Deals of the Day on Amazon and not seeing a 6:15 p.m. Pacific entry.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it.

Last edited:
/revive

So as I mentioned in another thread, I purchased a FightStick SE for just under $20 on my birthday. (Elihu's friend owns a games shop and sold it to me at a ridiculously low rate as a birthday present.)

I plan on modding the FightStick with Sanwa parts, which I've already picked out:
At the moment, I'm leaning toward sticking with the stock color scheme as I don't like to draw attention to myself. I also don't want others to have unreal expectations of my skill levels should I take it to any public gaming events (and I would think others would assume a greater than average skill level from a gamer who modded his controller).

If I purchase all the parts from Lizard Lick, it will cost $46.55 plus shipping. Add that to the base price of the FightStick SE and I'd say that's a pretty good deal on a TE-quality stick.

:D

I posted this in the Street Fighter IV Arcade Stick thread, but wanted to post it here as well for posterity:

And here's a photo of the finished product:

I splurged on a $3.95 clear Seimitsu bubble top and decided on a color scheme to match SSFIV's training mode input icons. I <3 how it turned out!

Back