PlayStation Store returns in Japan July 6

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Instead of games like Dead Nation and Infamous, PS3 owners can choose from the following five games:
  • The Last Guy
  • LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
  • echochrome
  • WipEout HD
  • Hustler King
And for PSP, the choices include:
  • Yuhshanokuseninamaikida or2 PSP® the Best (What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2)
  • Everybody's Stress Buster (Hot Shots Shorties)
  • PATAPON2 PSP® the Best
  • LittleBigPlanet Portable
  • LocoRoco -Midnight Carnival-
Source: PSN service coming back in Asia tomorrow, Welcome Back package detailed

For the few of us who created Japanese accounts to get select demos early, what games would you suggest snagging?

Last edited:
Tek, the only guy I know with Powerpoint-looking posts.

I would say The Last Guy, that's pretty fun.

I'll probably grab the Last Guy and echochrome, seeing as I acquired the others from other regions. >.>

I'll probably grab the Last Guy and echochrome, seeing as I acquired the others from other regions. >.>
I don't have a UK account, so I have to pick 2 from The Last Guy, LocoRoco Cocoreccho, echochrome, and Hustler King. Of those four, which two would you recommend most highly?

All 4 games are also on the US PSN and only Hustler King has multiplayer. I tried to find out which games may have an English language option, but wasn't able to discover anything conclusive.

I got them... but I haven't played them. San-san says The Last Guy, and I trust his opinion. echochrome on PSP is way too cool. Not really a game I sit down and play for long... but the concept and execution is so neat that it's totally worth playing.

I got them... but I haven't played them. San-san says The Last Guy, and I trust his opinion. echochrome on PSP is way too cool. Not really a game I sit down and play for long... but the concept and execution is so neat that it's totally worth playing.
I have to ask: Who is San-san? Does that mean his name is Three?

I played The Last Guy demo and liked it, but I wonder how much replay value it has. I'm leaning toward Hustler King and echochrome, even though I tend to gravitate toward cute Japanese games and LocoRoco definitely falls into that category.

I'll probably download the Patapon and LocoRoco games for the PSP, even though there's a good chance I'll never actually own a PSP (but maybe someday I'll buy a Vita?).

Back