Please Pray for CerealPiller's Son and Friend

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
CerealPiller, a long time regular to our TF2 server, told me this today...

CerealPiller said:
Please let everyone know, my sons, 7Spike and Macabee 7 were in a rollover ATV accident Sunday. They need your prayers as 7Spike and his friend have been hurt bad. They are alive but it will be a long recovery.

Last edited:
Also for those who don't know both 7Spike and Macabee would play on our server from time to time under their Father's supervision. Not sure how bad 7Spike was hurt. I've been trying to find CerealPiller on Steam to ask but I'm not on it much and I'm sure he is pretty busy under the circumstances.

Got to talk to Cereal on Steam so I'll post the chat here to update you folks :) .

toj.cc]The Mighty Gerbil: Been trying to see you on steam, how is 7spike doing?
CerealPiller: Good. He had a surgery yesterday to remove dead tissue but his spirits are now up.
[toj.cc]The Mighty Gerbil: That's good!
[toj.cc]The Mighty Gerbil: What exactly does he have? A broken arm of something?
CerealPiller: Thanks for asking, and he said tonight during dressing change that he knows God is speeding his healing, that's great for a 10 year old. He had a broke nose, torn ear, bruised lung, full and partial thickness road rash on his forearm and tricep, head lacerations, and concussion.
[toj.cc]The Mighty Gerbil: Ouch.
CerealPiller: Yeah, he's over the hump now, we are 9 days out from the wreck.
[toj.cc]The Mighty Gerbil: :)
CerealPiller: and his FAITH is stronger!
[toj.cc]The Mighty Gerbil: Glad to hear something good came out of it :)
[toj.cc]The Mighty Gerbil: I'll update the prayer forum to let the guys know.
CerealPiller: Yes it did and our whole family appreciates your prayers.

Praying for continued recovery! Praise the Lord is using something difficult like this to work in this boy. Any word on his friend?

Just to not leave people in the lurch 7Spike, Macabee and Cerealpiller played on our server on the 14th, the first time since the accident, and were fine and dandy when asked. So as far as I know they have made a full recovery, thank you Jesus :) .

Praise be to the Almighty, The Healer, and our friend who hears us when we call on Him.

Back