Post yar replays

I actually have no idea what the other team's ranks were - but they couldn't have been that good. After watching it I can tell that i didn't attack or scout their base early enough and was extremely vulnerable. I just got lucky.

I'll tak a look at it tomorrow when i get off work :D goodnight!

I won the match. But i thought it was interresting because the opposing Terran went ghost's in the beginning.

This match is Terran Vs. Terran.

If you watch it, let me know what you think i should do to improve on my game! Thanks in advance!

Ok... So i need some help from some Terran players on this one.

How do i counter this proxy base?

Ok guys! I do'nt think many of my replays are worth anything, but heres a game i played as zerg vs a platinum slightly favored zerg. Any input will be greatly appreciated. I'll watch it with someone if they ask to tell them my thought process in this.

Naruto, thanks for posting the bio ball rush replay. As a new zerg player, it helps a lot to see that get beat. Also, it was an incredible comeback to watch.

Hey Naruto, I just watched the bio rush vid. That was very well done by you. I thought for sure he had you. lol

Edit- The baneling attack on the scv's was amazing.

Last edited:
terran vs protoss

really good build this protoss used against me. I made some mistakes in the game, but it wasn't that bad. the guy just out-played me.

enjoy!

Ok, This was one of the most hardcore games I have ever played. Usually my games are a bit boring to watch because I'm big macro player, but this game had almost constant back and forth micro battles from the very first few min of the game all the way up until the end. I lost my expansion very early on in the game....I think everyone might enjoy seeing mostly_Harmless panic to save his base. : )

This was a scary game. I thought i was going to lose at one point. Oh, and i just about cried when i let my battlecruisers get owned. /cry

Here are some great games I played today.

Lost Temple is me vs ParaBellum, a fellow Tojer and zergy

Scrap Station is also against a zerg who did somewhat well against me, but had a bizarre strategy. Also, the replay clearly shows how terran is op.

really good build this protoss used against me. I made some mistakes in the game, but it wasn't that bad. the guy just out-played me.

enjoy!

Wow.

The micro that guy did with that one sentry was crazy. Also, out of no where is a VR.

<Takes notes>

You played well too Bowser XD. I just like Protoss XD

This was a scary game. I thought i was going to lose at one point. Oh, and i just about cried when i let my battlecruisers get owned. /cry

Wow you did almost lose.

Terrans are crazy with how much damage you can do with only infantry units.

Last edited:
Back