Post yar replays

Anyone know how i can report this guy?
Just constant bad sportmanship (warning: Use language filter)

awww man. I have way too much fun with those kind of people. I generally tell them that the reason I still continue to waste my worthless existence is because someone has to create and clean up all the valuable QQ.

But then again I'm probably a little too thick skinned from playing a game that has trolling/griefing as an industry -as evidenced by These Guys.

Awesome intense game vs Ink, man he's gotten alot better from when I first played him. I did note some things I did wrong that could have helped, like splitting my troops when he had the bunkers below the ramp, and I just baaaaaaarely squeaked by his first attack. I've been trying to incorporate muta's into my build, and I didn't want to just run into his base, in case he had siege tanks at the end. I also think that recon is really important, so i was using more changelings. I think terran need a better way to scout, like a sacrificial viking or something. Obviously you can't fly it over his army, but for at least his tech path, and maybe scan the opposing army more, to see how to respond before the battle takes place.

To be totally honest I was sure i was going to lose. The only thing that i think saved me, was that even though i lost all my army. I took no economical damage except that queen. I think thats what kept me in the game. Youre awesome ink. keep it up

Last edited:
I didn't feel as though i played as well as i should have. After my initial attack my mind kept wondering. I did enjoy the game though! I want a Re-Match! BTW, using the muta's works very well.

This is an old game but its a fun custom map.

SC tournament; built up your forces and face against your opponents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9j8EpRhBg

Warning: Some offensive language

But mainly because the guy was bent on beating me. :D

I'm TEAL and 'the guy bent on beating me' is RED.

Last edited:
My terran build, (It really doesn't get supply blocked this much, cause i do a quick rush with the first set of troops and lose some, so that takes care of the supply XDDD)

Last edited:
So as you guys know, I barely qualify for the 'halfway decent' SCII player (and I'm ok with that) who likes to chill with the bronze buddies. Well, I teamed up with a RL friend (equal to me as far as skill level) and we quite literally 'accidentally' our way into a gold league. And for some bizarre reason we've managed to stay there. I blame the majority of our wins on the fact we know the counters to all the cheese builds by heart by now, but that's a different story. The other, and far more entertaining minority of our wins come from winning when we really, really should not have.

This replay is from the latter.

Expect hilarity and one of the best game changing psy-storms I'll probably ever pull off.

I just had an awesome game!

It probably has something to do with VR's being really powerful during inopportune times... but I DON'T CARE!!!

:D

Edit: After watching it, I realize how lucky my probe was, and how lucky I was to randomly choose that spot.

Last edited:
Naruto i think is the most creative ToJ user out of the whole clan. He's an unpredictable goof ball. I never know what to expect xD I do know that he likes his manner drones :X

Intense 2v2, I really thought i was going to lose this. I was only bairly able to hold off the assaults, and i kinda felt my allies forces were lacking, but apparently he took out the opponents bases so i'll forgive him this time...

My strat for carriers is kiting the interceptors, and hoping he's not on auto-remake. Then when he's low on interceptos I blink in and destroy them.

Back