Post your open beta character's names here please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, open beta is upon us and it's time to adventure! Go ahead and post your character names here along with any other info you think would be helpful :)

Calebwright - level 4 priest

Cael - Level 8 ranger, not yet officially a ranger, still a scout...but thats my goal :D

Siel server

Elyios side

Gonna make a new toon to pop in and say hello on Siel/Elyos.
Name: Sklurb / Jakooki
I will make a main toon where we end up at retail. Retail versions of high pop beta servers usually continue to have high pop when MMO's go gold. Assassin/Ranger/Cleric will be my class focuses.

Last edited:
My first character is a Warrior named Amasa (Siel server, Elyos side).

I'll post again if I create any other characters before the end of beta.

i got an alt made (/gasp, i know right?) invite my cleric if you would please ;D name is Volkswagen

EDIT: after getting to lvl 10, it's just not the style i wanna play. =\ maybe if an alt is called for later on down the line, i'll make a cleric. the glad, although has less survivability (in the lower levels and IMO), is much more fun.

the only cool moment i had with my cleric, was when i went to hit a mob and another mob spawned, aggro'd, then chain aggro'd another (so it's 1 vs. 3 with me being lvl 8 vs. two 8's and a 9) and i lived to talk about it, lol. I woulda had to flee with my glad =(

ok, that's a lot to read, so if you read it all, thanks for reading rofl. don't bother trying to invite volks now ;D

Last edited:
after checking out a cleric to, y'know.. past ascention, turns out i really like the class. i will definately miss a big ol' two hander sword. but perhaps a glad alt will be called for in the future. until then, imma be a healer rofl.

Siel, Elyos, Pendragyn, Mage
I doubt Ill make it to 10 for spirit master before the beta ends but Ill be creating the same character when aion goes live.

Server - Siel
Race - Elyos
Name - Kanshisha (means guardian)
Class - Templar
Profession - Weapon

Can someone edit the 1st or 2nd post. An put all the people we have with names an such in a list. That way it will be easier to find someone during the time it takes for us to get the guild.

my stuffs should be in my sig! dunno how long it'll be there (hey, i might wanna change my sig, y'know?!) but should be there definately long enuf till after we're all in the game going good heh!

edit: legion name subject to change. as is my class, but i doubt it. hehe

Last edited:
Server - Siel
Race - Elyos
Name - Kanshisha (means guardian)
Class - Templar
Profession - Weapon

Can someone edit the 1st or 2nd post. An put all the people we have with names an such in a list. That way it will be easier to find someone during the time it takes for us to get the guild.

Kidan is the only moderator for "Aion General" at the moment. Once you get a Chapter Leader he/she will have moderator privileges and can assign officers with moderator privileges as well. You need this in order to edit a post older then 48hrs (or something short like this)

Gonna make a new toon to pop in and say hello on Siel/Elyos.
Name: Sklurb / Jakooki
I will make a main toon where we end up at retail. Retail versions of high pop beta servers usually continue to have high pop when MMO's go gold. Assassin/Ranger/Cleric will be my class focuses.

Switching to Templar main / Chanter secondary =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back