Post your Team Fortress 2 videos here

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I scored a rather impressive midair detonator kill on Gerbil JUST before he hit the water in ctf_well.

I rendered the video from both the first-person perspective and using free-cam.

Got TF2 videos you'd like to share? Post links here!

I scored a rather impressive midair detonator kill on Gerbil JUST before he hit the water in ctf_well.

When I watch your video on youtube it cuts out a little too soon, you can't really tell that he dies. But it's an impressive kill nonetheless.

When I watch your video on youtube it cuts out a little too soon, you can't really tell that he dies.
He dies in midair. Then his burning corpse falls into the water.

Wow, that sounds pretty brutal when I describe it.

Unfortunately, videos rendered through the TF2 replay feature don't post the kill notices in the top right corner, so it's not as clear as it was when I was watching the replay on my own PC.

Thanks guys! :D Yeah, Medic is my primary as well, I had always wanted to right that "FYI Spy" business. ;)

REVIVED!
I need views for my video so I can get the hat and stuffs, also you get to see how I play Spy!!
Gator's Spy Gameplay

I'll be posting more videos later on, once I install quicktime again..

Last edited:
REVIVED!
I need views for my video so I can get the hat and stuffs, also you get to see how I play Spy!!
Gator's Spy Gameplay
Haven't watched the video (well, any more than the first 5 seconds, anyway), but have to ask: Why is the video in 480p instead of 720p?

And do you need the video to be rendered and uploaded at a higher resolution to get the achievements/items?

Back