Prayer for job...

Praise the LORD for his provision! :)

I have the job at Target starting at $9 an hour. And I will be getting at least 36 hrs a week... Praise the Lord! :) And it is literaly one minute from my house. hehe :)

Praising alongside Logos and praying for others who are still looking for work.

I have a job interview tomorrow (Monday, July 26) afternoon. Please pray that I'm able to fend off nerves (it's my first interview in several months) and make a good impression.

Just got back from the interview a little while ago. I think it went well and I should hear back from the company by the end of next week.

I'll post again once I hear more.

well for awhile i had a part time job. it kept the wife happy untill she learned the pay period. its 2 times a month and on the 10th and 25th.
kinda stinks; anyway they dont have anymore work for me so ive been laid off; please pray that i find something i like doing soon.

Just got back from the interview a little while ago. I think it went well and I should hear back from the company by the end of next week.

I'll post again once I hear more.
Just received word from the company.

I didn't get the job. :(

sorry to hear it Tek...I will be praying for you!

Not to squelch the moment, but just giving you guys an update on my new job with the graphics company. I am LOVING it...I made in almost one week what I make at Target in three. I am continuing to pray that God will continue to open doors.. :) Truly God goes beyond what we could dream.

sorry to hear it Tek...I will be praying for you!
My last post in this thread was from almost a year ago, but my prayer request remains the same. I now have a full-time job as a stay-at-home dad, but I'd like to go back to work part-time once my daughter's six months old.

lol I didn't even realize how old this thread was for some reason...I was thinking it was my other thread on jobs...glad to hear you are enjoying your daddy time. :)

My last post in this thread was from almost a year ago, but my prayer request remains the same. I now have a full-time job as a stay-at-home dad, but I'd like to go back to work part-time once my daughter's six months old.
/bump

My daughter's seven months old now. My job search still isn't going anywhere. :(

I'm preparing a customized resume to apply for a local job that's a perfect fit for my experience. Please pray I'll find favor with the hiring manager and that my resume will get past the keyword filter to be seen by human eyes.

Back