prayer needed for wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
well, technically i need a flu shot since my moms immune system is shot, from having cancer. she has already gotten her shot, however i am scared half to death of needles and i am not sure i how i got my shots in the past but, today i went to get one and i just couldt will myself to sit in the chair. im going again tomorow, but i still dont know if i can do it. i know this sounds kinda, pathetically sad but i just have trouble doing it. btw i fainted after getting mine last year.

Heres what I'd do. bring something like Cd player, or mp3 player, and listen to music. Listen to some calm music, it'll soothe ur mind and calm u down a bit. That can help with Anxious or nervousness
smile.gif
personal experience. I hate Dental stuffs, and some super duper buzzy things.

ty for prayers i got the shot and almost barfed but im ok.

:sticks chest out: Wimps! You all need to go for a glucose tolerance test. Then you shall know meaning of fear!
mad.gif

Seriously, getting jabbed sucks, especially when the nurse is one of those 200 pound 50-year-old yo-momma types. :shudders:
wow.gif

yeah thankfully this lady was nice and skinny and gave me some pure concentrate OJ.
tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back