prayer request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy_legs

ok, i have a BIG HUGE pray request for all of you.. my friend is struggling with drugs.. she doesnt think that they will hurt her.. she was like "they havent hurt me in the past 3 years".. just pray that she will have the strength to resist and give her problem to the Lord.. i care for her soo much.. even though she lives in new york.. i still care for her, so please keep her in your prayers.. it'd mean a lot to me!

Certainly will crazy.. if you wish to discuss it any further with one of the CGA mentors please feel free to contact them. I dunno what help we can give but im sure God will use us if you should wish it..

dude crazy i posted in the other one and i will post here

I am praying for you, and her. i know how it feels to be in the spot that you are in i have had many a friends who had abused drugs. dude prayer is awesome because it does WORK! it helped all my friends andi know it can help yours

good news on that girl.. after a while with talking to her, she went idle.. i had figured she gave in and went and did those drugs.. but the Lord answered our prayers last night, for she cried herself to sleep, i feel bad that i made her cry, but she responded the next day sayin that she loved me and was greatful that i did make her cry herself to sleep.. the Lord works in some strange ways sometimes

Thats cool.. I am glad God is using you to reach your friend. You have to be aware though. You want the object of her affection to be God and not yourself ;)

Praise God! I'm glad the situation is taking a turn for the better. I've had a great deal of experience with this type of situation and I know it sucks. Recovery is a long process, so I'll keep the prayers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back