Prayer Request

Dchsknight

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Community Manager
Hey brothers and sisters...

I have a prayer request. I am gonna be 100% transparent with you. I think that is fair.

My request is two fold.

1. I have been struggling greatly in my marriage. Not because of lust or anything like that, or divorce, but injury. 2 years ago my wife hit her head at her job and it knocked her out for a few seconds. This lead to antigrad memory loss and a severe concussion. about 2 weeks after her injury, she started having trouble walking and had extreme pain that went from her jaw down her neck to her shoulder. She entered into workmen's comp. Fast forward 2 years.

about 2 months in to the claim we were forced to get Lawyers. This has now gone on for 2 years and it has been an uphill battle just to get medical care. She still has pain 24/7, she has trouble walking, she has almost no use in her left arm and 0 strength in her hand. She can not do her job anymore, and she just gets worse.

On my end I do everything at home, from cooking to cleaning, driving, you name it I do it. And to top it off I work full time. I am getting weary. I am tired all the time. I need prayer for strength to carry on and be strong for my wife. I am not doing well. After two years of this, I am getting agitated and snappy sometimes, And that is not right on my part.

We are both tired, we need relief from this and we need a miracle to get the insurance companies to attend to my wife.

2. the second part of this prayer request, is we are struggling financially. we are making it when comes to bills but just barely. one major bill though is my student loans. I have two types federal and private. My private loans I am able to pay and keep up with, but my federal loans I could not, they just went into default. I ahve tried everything from cutting back, to budgeting, and I can not get the money to pay all my loan payments. The payments are almost $1000 dollars a month. I have some requests and claims in for the federal loans but it is not looking good. I worried. I know that the bible says we should not be and that we should let tomorrow worry about it self, but we are verge of drowning here. B

Because of my wife's injury she has lost income and we struggle with the day today. We scrimp and safe on things we want and make sure all our bills are paid but this student loan thing is crushing. I see no way out. I need help. I need prayer.

Thanks for reading and any prayers you guys could make, I would appreciate.

dchsknight.

Prayer it is. Will start and continue to pray. Keep us posted.

God is testing your faith my brother, stay faithful. Do not worry my brother we will pray for you.
Here are some verses that affirm god's promises to his people and which i think will help you persevere.

Isaiah 53:5 =But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

1 Peter 5:7 =Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Just an update on this...

Yesterday we received word from our Lawyers that they are sending a demand to the insurance defense lawyers. They have till friday(tomorrow) to get us an appointment and get medical care for my wife or we going to court and apply penalties to the case. Which will basically mean the court is going to enforce payment and force the insurance to get moving on approving medical care.

Praying it works out for you. I don't think anyone is having good relations with their insurance providers these days :/ .

We have not heard anything yet, but it is still early in the morning here in Cali. Probably have till end of business day and probably wont hear anything till monday.

HUGS HONEY!!!! Remember God's timing is always perfect for His purpose. Thank you for being bold enough to request prayers.

Blessings and Hugs,

Student loans are rough even when you have two incomes in a family. I can only imagine the toll it would take on a single income.

Praying!

Sorry for no activity.

I just have been under the heat lately. It has not gotten better. This month has been a wreck.

God is still good. He still provides for us in the week to week. but now we have major needs in our life and we have no way to take care of it. I looked into pulling money from my IRA for retirement but I would be lucky if I got half of it and It would mess us up for taxes. Thank God for wisdom on that. we thought about short a personal loan(which we do not want to do) but that does not feel wise. I see no way to take care of it.

Our needs are, we need tires for our car(Cant get to work with out a operational car), we need a new bed(It would help medically for my wife.), I need to go to the dentist(I have hole in my tooth. It does not hurt, but I spend all my energy on taking care of my wife. I dont really get to take care of myself.) No matter what we do there is just no way take care of these things, at this moment. I do know God will take care of it and he will provide. I am not ignorant of what God says about our provision. But sometimes I wish he would clue me in on the when and how.

No matter my physical needs I feel my greatest is spiritual. As a husband I am tired. I know others have it worse and my problems are not all that big but they just keep coming. And I know people will come with the "it is all test of Faith" comments, but to be honest, I am kind of tired of the test. I am getting Bombarded with all sorts of temptations. Temptations I would never even consider. And I don't consider them. I know they are temptations and i know where they lead to. IT is just there constantly attacking.

I feel like that father int he bible that had the son who was attacked by demons. How he pleaded with Jesus. He had a very real need, his son was going to die and Jesus said his faith would make it right. But then the father answered "I believe! But help me in my unbelief." That is where I am right now.

I just prayer for my Unbelief.

Sorry for no activity.

I just have been under the heat lately. It has not gotten better. This month has been a wreck.

God is still good. He still provides for us in the week to week. but now we have major needs in our life and we have no way to take care of it. I looked into pulling money from my IRA for retirement but I would be lucky if I got half of it and It would mess us up for taxes. Thank God for wisdom on that. we thought about short a personal loan(which we do not want to do) but that does not feel wise. I see no way to take care of it.

Our needs are, we need tires for our car(Cant get to work with out a operational car), we need a new bed(It would help medically for my wife.), I need to go to the dentist(I have hole in my tooth. It does not hurt, but I spend all my energy on taking care of my wife. I don't really get to take care of myself.) No matter what we do there is just no way take care of these things, at this moment. I do know God will take care of it and he will provide. I am not ignorant of what God says about our provision. But sometimes I wish he would clue me in on the when and how.

No matter my physical needs I feel my greatest is spiritual. As a husband I am tired. I know others have it worse and my problems are not all that big but they just keep coming. And I know people will come with the "it is all test of Faith" comments, but to be honest, I am kind of tired of the test. I am getting Bombarded with all sorts of temptations. Temptations I would never even consider. And I don't consider them. I know they are temptations and i know where they lead to. IT is just there constantly attacking.

I feel like that father int he bible that had the son who was attacked by demons. How he pleaded with Jesus. He had a very real need, his son was going to die and Jesus said his faith would make it right. But then the father answered "I believe! But help me in my unbelief." That is where I am right now.

I just prayer for my Unbelief.

Don't ever feel obligated to post we just care about the people who post here and if we care we ask (so many others I've yet to ask though XD). If you haven't the time or energy we understand and would rather not know than burden you. Just know you aren't alone and that those people sometimes wonder if you are pushing up daisies. Praying for you.

Like you my Father was trying to get our insurance to pay for a medical bed for my Mom, I wonder if anything came of it (well haven't got the bed so I would say no). He's got medical problems that have gone untreated as well because of my Mom's greater need so believe me your situation is not unfamiliar. Hopefully next week he'll be able to make his doctor appointment. For a very long time we were struggling with Obama-don't-care but we came into some money to pay for legitimate insurance, at least for a short time. Now we struggle with it but it's better. Sounds nice but unfortunately it came from my Grandmother dying so I don't feel that great about it. Anyway I'm just trying to say you aren't alone not talk about me. If you feel tempted understand it's sin and self that have screwed up this world. Giving in to it would only make us part of the problem when we should go with God and be part of the solution. It's tiring bearing the weight of the world but that's our cross and we were told so Luke 9:23. Just know you aren't carrying it alone.

Last edited:
Glad of the reminder on how it is going. I am not going to try to give you a magic formula for solving all issues, as far as temptation goes Jesus has been there done that, been tempted big time, and is standing with you in the Holy Spirit to relieve some of the pressure. Financially all I can say is keep paying the tithe on what you do have and trust God. Search all sources, it may not be your own money, but aid from other places, don't be like me and keep God's answer away by pride. Will continue to pray.

More HUGS HONEY. Honestly right now I'd say many people are being torn apart by so many beyond our control issues. We just need to keep on keeping on with our eyes on HIM, our hearts FAITHFUL, and our souls SINGING HIS PRAISES until we go to a place where all of this will be simple without a second thought, temptation, or worry.

Just an update...

No change on my wife's issue.

But I just received notice that our apartment complex is raising our rent to over 1000 dollars a month. I can not keep that kind of rent going. I have no idea what to do. I am being faithful and praying but it seems nothing is happening.

I can pray still, will have to make a new list and bump this up a notch.

DchsKnight thanks for the update. I've always got several people I want to check on but I always waffle about doing it, so I am glad you told us :) .

Not sure if you've asked if your church could help, maybe in locating a more affordable home? Just a random thought.

I pray that God would give you guidance to know his will, the strength to do it and for your wife's health.

God bless you man. I am absolutely praying for you to have strength, and diligence in the new year, and coming storms. God will prevail! Much love!

Back