Prayer requests, praise reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers.. thanx to God..

most know i have a new pc. some know that God actually promised me this pc and did so very clearly.. (long story)

since i have had it there has been nothing but problems. but the whole thing has been a learning process and a test of my patience and character.

I think the pc is sorted for good now and praise to god for fixing it and showing me more about myself through a broken box of wires.

K guys.. I've made a big decision.. Computer has been getting into my studies too much lately.. I will be quitting Computer. <Everything. Games, Webs, and Emails> StarCraft Tourney will be continued and i'm leaving Dead_Aim a message. It was part of my Parent's decision as well, and i intend to do it. However, this is very challenging for me since computer is like one of the things that i like the most. If you could pray for me, it'd be awesome. Thanks and im off to dust my computer, study then sleep.

GG and don't miss me too much
tounge.gif

U don't hav to reply since i will not be able to read it until im bak. Just keep me in your prayers if you have some time
smile.gif
That would be the best you guys can give.

I ask that you pray for father, who was diagnosed with cancer yesterday. There are several tumors in his neck and throat, and they are aggressive. He will be starting chemo-therapy very soon, along with any other treatments.

Please excuse my absence for awhile. I am still going on vacation - my father insisted. He will be joining us down at the lake, however, could be called back to start his treatments. He is doing well, and is calm and positive. He has the peace of God with him.

I appreciate you all, and your prayers.

- Alan

Ah man that sux. Its good he has God with him and it shows. I hope you still have a great vacation m8. Will remember you in prayer.

Ok guys due to the opening of the prayer/mentor forums i am closing this topic. Please transfer everything to there.. gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back