Prayer Requests

Uzzo777

As we are not large enough for bible studies in the near term, I would like to use this thread as a central location for prayer requests, praises, etc. Feel free to post, and then to let us know how that need was met, altered, etc. as time goes on.

The MSC Leadership team will pray over all needs at least daily. PM me if you are uncomfortable with public prayer requests, and I'll get it to the leadership team.

Even though this thread was started a bit ago...I would like to ask for a prayer. I have been out of work for about 7 months now due to cut backs at my previous employer and then a general lack of work available. This Thursday I have a final interview with a growing company that looks to be headed in a great direction.

As for the "we are not large enough for bible studies in the near term" comment, I say hey, 2 people can have a Bible study. Lets try to figure out a day.

This is happening this week. At some point in the next day or so, we will figure out a time for a Bible study with at least me and Quartoth. We were thinking fairly late night. What times would work for you?

Consider the prayer list added to our in-game and personal lists.

Well I'm usually online late into the night, though if I get this job I will have to go to bed a bit earlier. :) I'm usually available during the week. Just let me know a time.

Okay, for this week we're going to shoot for 12 midnight pacific on Friday night. This may not work for you, but at least we'll get it going. Obviously, the time is up for change. I'll be posting a record of what we go over in this forum.

***UPDATE***

I didn't get the job, but I got the job. The company narrowed it down between 2 of us. They liked both of us so much that they decided to create another position. The other guy had experience in training managers which helped give him the edge. So for now I am an assistant manager, but as the company expands he will move into a training position and I will step into the full manager role. Thank you for all your prayers and support.

God Bless see ya at the Bible study.

Back