Prayers needed. Chrol is dying.

kraniac

Hey guys. I don't know if you remember Chrol from our jailbreak team The Critical Point, but he's been diagnosed with late-stage leukemia and colon cancer, and he is not expected to have more than a few months to live. It is advanced enough that they are debating whether or not to even remove the cancer.

This goes without saying but your prayers are desperately needed. If you want, you can wish him well at the thread he posted at TWL.

I am pretty sure he knows the Lord, by the way. Satan can only take his body. But it still sucks. He's younger than I am. We used to chat a lot. He was not unlike a brother. Life is unfair, sometimes. I had wondered why I hadn't seen him online in a while. I guess this explains it.

Ah man, this is heavy. :( I don't think I got to know him but I'm sure I must have played with him at some point. Such an insidious disease. Will pray and send condolences.

Kraniac, I went looking for that thread, but I got an error, "Invalid Forum Id Passed"

Remember where it was located?

It got deleted because some well-known cheaters in the UT community that Chrol helped convict started telling him they would see him in hell.

:| Oh ....my....

<shakes head>

Was Chrol part of LOB or anything? Anyways I can pass a message long to him?

We always wanted him in but we were going to wait to see if he was still playing and hanging out with us when he was 18, since that is the cutoff age for membership (I had to wait, too). So he's not really a member or anything but he played scrimmages with us sometimes and was in our teamspeak a lot.

He has a thread going over at the LOB forum.

Back