Pre-Searing Economy

Level 17-20 Zoner - 400-1K (3/6/11)

The price on this seems to change every few hours. If you do it on down times you can get the 1K easy though.

Last edited:
Charr Kit 5K (3/7/11)

I've seen it from buyers at this price for a few days now. I assume one could negotiate for more as the seller b/c they are so hard to come by.

Thanks for the updates Elhanan. I'll be in pre sometime soon hopefully.

Some days listening to trade channel it seems like pre shearing instead of presearing. When I see a Charr bag for 1.1k that is insane.

I don't think 1.1k for a charr bag is bad at all. In fact, I expect that to be the norm soon. The only reason they were so super low was due to the vast farming of charr bosses to try to get to levels 14-15. Now that people have quests, they will do less farming on charr bosses and hence there will be less bags around.

All that said, getting the money for bags in pre is super easy. Just pick a day and farm 25 items for nick. Get 5 gifts of the huntsman. Sell 5 GotH for 300-320g each. Buy charr bags.

Actually, that's technically true because I picked up the mercenary 3pack. :)

I'm simply talking about supply and demand. Charr bags are nice in pre and can only be gotten rarely from charr bosses at the shrines. I actually like to have them for my post characters as well because I think they're cool.

It's also very easy to simply get 5 gifts to get your bags. Takes 20-30 mins. :)

Zoners have now been patched. Now the enemies spawn at the difficulty of the lowest level player in the party.

10-13 = Level 8 enemies
14-16 = Level 11 Enemies
17-20 = Level 15 Enemies

This has made a different Zoner. The new Zone Monkey is for people just wanting to easily beat the quest and get out. Thus a level 17 would get a level 10 to zone and make his enemies level 8s. Accomplishing the quest in half the time or less.

I'm unsure what these Zone Moneys are getting paid.

/bump

anyone have a character in pre-searing that could help me tame a bear? Shouldn't take more than ten minutes of your time (if we find the right bear).

Back