Problem With steam? Or What?

inkelis

Ok, Everytime i Attempt to join a server on Counter-Strike 1.6 I get all the way to "Pre-caching Resources" And then it just Stops alltogether... My Friend has the same Problem. I'm stumped at what it could be. My computer is only like 5 days old, so i doubt it's that. I don't play CS 1.6 as much as i used to. But i would like to join in the server every once in awhile. Please post your Suggestions.

Only thing I can think of it being is a possible firewall problem. Check your settings to make sure that you allow CS to bypass

Was the server you were trying to get on full? Because the last slot couldve been a reserverd admin slot and that would cancel the loading process

Yeah, make sure when u join a game, to alt tab out and see if the firewall pops up with allow. A full server will kick you at downloading the VAC secure module saying server is full.

Ya i checked the firewall, I have my firewall completely inactive except for a hacking attempt. And as far the the server slot being reserved it would either say server is full or it would Just time out... This Just sits there on Pre-Caching resources... My friend has the same problem.

No one else has same problem?

Back