Progression Team Lives

Angryson

And it needs a couple more people.

We're getting shannox down with little troubles now and are looking to push further into FL content. We need about 2 people to round out our team.

Requirements:

Gear needs to be 360+ in order to be able to keep up. Dps should be 14k+ on the dummy without anything more than your self buff. Meaning no food buff, flask, or buffs from other classes.

Knowledge of ALL t11 content bosses as well as the first 4 bosses in FL. We use tankspot as our source for strats.

Availability to consistently raid mon, wed, fri at 6ST.

Willingness to take constructive criticism from myself and other members of the team. We do it to each other in order to strengthen the raid and down bosses, not to belittle people. You should be able to take, as well as give. Respect is a huge thing for us.

All that being said, we need 2 more people. Either both dps or 1 dps 1 healer (non-pally). For dps classes, we are still lacking a good warlock, hunter, or rogue.

Our current team is as follows:

Tanks:
Brootis (Warrior)
Brizle (Death Knight)

Healers:
Goodhope (Druid)
Minyatur (Pally)
Azami (Shaman) - dps also

DPS:
Mcfierce (Boomkin) - heal also
Cakeyplease (Mage)
Raithin (Death Knight)
Shadowbill (Priest)

These are the people who have been showing up consistently and perform at or above the level I need for a true progression team. IF you do NOT want to be on this list, reply here or PM me. If you DO want to be on this list, do the same.

Last edited:
Good warlocks? I don't know any of those...

(this is really tempting, and I wish I could raid right now. Stupid real life)

Yea buddy

Engris were gonna miss ya man. Cynica you get that stuff straightened out case having you on team would be Ahmazing!

And people feel free to work on raiding skills. I dont have any and someone get picked to go along. The team will help polish you up.

The biggest thing is being able to take criticism and advice. No one plays their class perfectly and oftentimes a 2nd or third pair of eyes will help you improve drastically!

At the very least I'm sure we'll keep doing BoT and BWD for a while, which I'm sure you can use. I don't know if we'll get the group for firelands for a little while, though.

Back