Pump Shotties Rock

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Forget that spray n' pray noise.

1) Choose a pump shotty, body armor, and possibly Vehicle Smoke because it lags other people up
2) Aim at enemy face
3) Click once or twice
4) ???
5) Profit

And for those that will say "hay gais, it has no range", to you I say get the slug specialization for mid-range fun.

I prefer the semi-automatic with light armor and the extra shotgun ammo upgrade. No need for the slugs since you are running mad fast with light armor, and the firing rate of the semi-auto shotties are fast enough to take down anyone.

Using this kit build is preferable with the recon class since the motion sensor will guide you where to flank the group of enemies.

Forget that spray n' pray noise.

1) Choose a pump shotty, body armor, and possibly Vehicle Smoke because it lags other people up
2) Aim at enemy face
3) Click once or twice
4) ???
5) Profit

As long as your the Medic, Shotguns don't apply.

I prefer the semi-automatic with light armor and the extra shotgun ammo upgrade. No need for the slugs since you are running mad fast with light armor, and the firing rate of the semi-auto shotties are fast enough to take down anyone.

Using this kit build is preferable with the recon class since the motion sensor will guide you where to flank the group of enemies.

I did notice the Recon's that I was killing were using Shotguns but in my case, I just use it for Assault's and Engineer's. My Recon is already maxed out. ;)

I also notice the Slugs doesn't change the damage on most of the High-powered Sniper Rifles.

I still do 95-99 damage, even with the M95.

I plan to try to get Bronze on all my weapons since getting a lot of Gold on certain weapons can be, troublesome.

WWII M1911 .45 Pistol
Kills: 377
Gold Stars: 8

Look at my Handgun Efficiency Pins too; x55!
:cool:

Last edited:
Back