PvP based Ranger...

Zephyr

I figured I'd give a PvP character a shot and made a ranger (name of Elah) Sunday (currently @ 15).
I still have the 30 crowns Aion gave out a while back plus three or four months worth of monthly rewards saved up for him.

Any PvP experts around that could offer some advice as to what I should shoot for first?
I talked to a Lvl 55 Ranger in game and he suggested that I get the Lvl 30 Gold Abyss bow (177k AP) first, then the jewelry/accessory items after that with whats left. If I can get Abar geared with some good armor by the time Elah gets to 30, I can swap out the Daevanion Armor to him until the AP for the Abyss armor starts rolling in.

So... right now the plan is to get to 30, turn in crowns for the Gold Abyss bow, swap out the Daevanion armor and get the Daevanion bow for the 8% attack speed and HP to fuse with it. I was also told to socket the Sleep Arrow and Silence stigmas. I'm also thinking about using Bow of Blessing stigma for the third slot.

Does this sound like a decent plan and should I change anything?

TIA,
Chuck

Last edited:
i went a little different got the non elite boots and gloves
for a ranger brust is key if you cant brust em down the first chain and your health starts to drop time to turn and run
this is what a few rangers have done was 3 pice dava plus 10 the boots & gloves 33 expert
bow if you can swing it the 30 elite has 15% att speed last you long time

when you hit 25 run ntc everyday do a lot of repeatables bronze coin quest by the outpost near sulfur when you hit 30 you should have close 30-40k ap
also you going to have to stock up on pots ,run& flight scrolls abyss pots

Back