PvP Team - Vapor Swordsmen Spike Team

That looks like a fun to me. It's going to be very susceptible to hexes and conditions, but probably its biggest drawback is what happens when these eles have to be rezzed with 25% energy. Pretty much they have to stay alive. So I'd suggest a more balanced team of maybe five of your eles, the necro, and two good monks to keep the spikers alive. Or even four, one and three.

Great idea in theory the echoing is going to be very tough. The 2 second cast time maybe too long. Another possibility if the spike takes too long is go with Fast casting Mesmers for the spike a little less damage but a quicker cast time.

I dont think the necro needs Spinal Shivers and Shivers of Dread. The cast time is shorter than the effect time, and its easyish to spam.

paragon's skill where you can't be interupted is always nice

dorkelf said:
probably its biggest drawback is what happens when these eles have to be rezzed with 25% energy.

With Paragons, you could also bring Signet of Return which could bump up the rezzing energy to 40. I would agree to put points in Fast Casting cause two seconds is a lifetime (practically). My only other idea is to give the spikers Drain Enchantment. You could probably get by without Arcane Echo, and you wouldn't even have to put points into Inspiration. If they're all targetting the same person, they should be able to strip them all, and it would take pressure off the Necro (if not negating his job entirely leaving room for another spiker).

-Chadley

We can try it. Tuesday is usually the night we have the most dedicated players so plan for Tuesday night and we will give it a shot. I will be there.

Back