PvP Tuesday night 9pm Eastern 08-21-2007

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Team SoE PvP night so Team SoE members I hope to see you on and get a whole Team Soe team together. We will probably run a Balanced group or possibly the new Build the Will Posted on the Website. you have to be logged in to the website to see it btw and is called GANK team build for SoE in the Vault if you wanna take a look at it. Btw FYI we beat GANK to win halls :).

I will be there, but I don't know what time my husband will be home; he just started a new teaching schedule this week...

I seem to recall that I finish at 8, if not then 8:30, so in the worse case it might be 9:05 or 9:10 before I can login. If I do login late and the team is already full, I'll stick around this time and see about putting together a second team, at least for AvA if not another HoH group. I think we're getting to the point where we can support two teams at a time, maybe one team for newer players and one for the more experienced so they can win halls a little more often. ;) And I'm happy to lead the newbie team, I enjoy working with and training new players. Anyways looking forward to it, lets win another one in teh halz for soe! :D

I'll try to be there. Not sure if I can stay too late though.

John

(Caro Baro, Iam Still Is)

PS

I'll help out a newbie team (I am a bit of a noob myself) since I have already had the privilege of winning halls already :) Go Team SoE!!!!

Bleck, missed it again. I got home about 9 (CST) and quickly remembered I am completely unprepared for the builds we are running lately. :confused: HOPEFULLY I'll manage some spare time this week to save up some faction. Crazy school has its vice grip around my neck...

-Chadley

I had fun last night. I do like the switch from RoA to Earth Shaker. The pets seemed to stay alive most of the time. So that was good. I'm looking forward to running the gank build sometime soon. =)

LAME i thought i reaqd the forums all the way yesterday, my bad guys or else i woulda been there

Back