Raiding plans?

jokitaylor

Banned
It seems to me that there is at least one established raid group. It doesn't seem that Brootis' group is consistently raiding atm.

So my question is simply this - is there any plans to form another one? The reason I ask is because there is probably several people like me who didn't get into raiding right away this xpac and are getting ready to get into it.

I would like to suggest that it might be possible to consider having a second raiding group that doesn't raid at the same time as the other one to improve possibilities of people who can't make the current scheduled raids.

I know there was a few of us who are interested in a later raid.

If this isn't possible or going to work - that's cool - just asking. (I miss raiding and would love to get back into it).

Good point! I'm actually already working on a new thread addressing most, if not all, of your concerns! It should be up tonight or tomorrow

Oh thank you mighty and benevolent leaders I shall never question you again.

lol

I know you're joking, but I really hope I don't convey the impression that questions/constructive criticism aren't welcome. How else would I know when I'm screwing up, or when something could be better? Stuff like this is always welcome!

lol

I know you're joking, but I really hope I don't convey the impression that questions/constructive criticism aren't welcome. How else would I know when I'm screwing up, or when something could be better? Stuff like this is always welcome!

psh. flame's going soft...

Back