Re-rolling as a worgen

vigilante

I'm considering starting a worgen druid or mage tomorrow. Is anyone else plan on leveling a worgen up to 85 right off the bat, or just as an alt?

Or maybe I should just stick with my dwarf shaman to catch up to everyone faster. I am really liking what they have done to the old world with the revamped zones, new quests, story lines etc. but as I get closer to 60, I'm really not look forward to going through Outland again.

What to do, what to do!

Jeremy
Lackey, 45 Shaman

Honestly Jeremy I think that quite a few of us will be rolling Worgens. I will most likely be balancing my approach with half leveling my Worgen Druid and pushing my mage to 85 (with a sprinkling of my 49 Pally in there as well)

What will become important is grouping up for guild xp. Rolling a Worgen will guarantee you will be close enough in level range to jump on a 5 man TF team with people all firing up toons. I think teamspeak will be really fun to use during the Worgen beginning zone as I am sure we will want to be talking a lot more than typing. :)

I plan to level Wend to lvl 85 and to roll a Worgen druid for 5 man family play and a Worgen healer (shammy or priest) for me time :) Not sure which I;ll spend the most time on, I guess it depends on how many people are on in guild at the same time as I am...I generally like to play with bunches of others ;) (The more the merrier)

I plan to level Wend to lvl 85 and to roll a Worgen druid for 5 man family play and a Worgen healer (shammy or priest) for me time :)
Rumor has it that we will soon be inundated with Pearse family Worgen's... :p

That's good to know. I really leaning toward rolling a worgen, that's one of the things that brought me back to WoW.

i will roll one, maybe as a hunter. then i will level my other 80s and just level the worgen to give me a break from the 80s leveling.

Had 3 worgens in beta: Fun stuff. I'll probably be working on getting one of my 80's to 85. But eventually I would like to lvl a worgen druid. Myself and Renee played two druids and it was fun and much easier to do difficult content without others (if you can't find a group)

I may try a Worgen warlock as its one class I never got into the high levels.

Looks like there will be a druid explosion with the worgen, us poor Night Elf druids will be outnumbered!

You know what, I don't even know what the class bonuses are for Worgens...what class will benefit from the racial bonus?

Short answer, Joe: any DPS class, but especially melee DPS classes, as their run-speed racial Cooldown will be very useful for getting back into combat if you get thrown.

I finally had a chance to play some after installing Cata last night. So I've rolled a worgen druid ("Hackles") and so far done the Worgen starting area. I'm really am enjoying playing a druid again though, so I may make him my main. Would there be any problem switching my main character from Lackey to Hackles as far as the guild goes?

ahh, someone else that can be called Vig, this could get confusing! :D

Since I got my human hunter to 33 already I decided to try a worgen warlock, properly named Viglock :) I must say, it could just be my lack of understanding of the class but at level 7-8 he seems rather weak atm.

Locks, just like mages, are a bit squishy in the beginning. At least with a mage the frostbolt slows them so you can run. Warlocks just get eaten. It changes a little when you get your blueberry though. At least then you have a "tank" to help you.

In order for me to have one of each class, I made a Worgen Lock, ironically named "Strongman" keeping true with my This Present Darkness & Piercing the Darkness naming theme. I haven't even picked up the first quest yet, but I plan to get him to lvl 20 so that I can play w/ my wife's Gnome Rogue "Kottonkandie".

Eric

Back