Redeemed 2014

Flamethrøwer

Here we go!

So I'm back. I've been playing another character on another server (check out my super awesome Orc Hunter here). I'll be splitting my time between that server (I'm a backup raider there) and Stonemaul until the new expansion hits, at which point, I will be fully back to Stonemaul.

Since we have had absentee guild leaders and officers, I have come back to take over the guild at the request of Tek7, and will be leading it going into the new expansion, and for some time after. I have been cleaning up the roster, will be cleaning the guild bank, and shoring up the officer list. In short: if a character has been inactive for over a year, it has been removed from the roster. If a character (including officers) has been inactive for over 6 months, it has been demoted to the "Inactive" rank. Inactive officers have lost their officer ranking, and will be promoted to "Member" if they decide to play again. If your character has been removed from the guild, or placed on "Inactive" due to inactivity, please whisper an officer and you will be reinstated with no additional application or probation period needed.

The current officer list is as follows:

Guild Leader:
Flamethrøwer

Officers:
Aksamon
Cryøgenic
Echelon
Lethalon
Lisarayne*
Samboe*
Shadra
Shagz*
Skrubs
Tek7 (Ulfbrikt)

*According to the roster info, all officers above appear to be playing regularly with the exception of Shagz, Lisarayne, and Samboe. I will privately speak with each of these three, and if they would like to remain an officer, they will retain their positions.

I will be changing some guild ranks so they are less convoluted, and to leave some ranks available should we need any in the future.
Current ranks are:

Guild Leader (and alts)
Officer
Probation
Inactive

Once we get some members on and see if anyone is interested in raiding, we'll add a rank for that as well to allow for guild repairs.

[/dictator mode] If anyone has any questions/complaints about the guild, rules, etc, please bring them to me. I am going to be running the guild in a way that I feel is best for our guild and our organization. This includes abiding by the rules set forth by TOJ in the TOJ Charter. Please read this charter (it's short) and remember it while you are playing. These rules apply not only to how you conduct yourselves within the guild, but in all areas of the game, whether in a random group, trade chat, or in whispers to another player. Please keep in mind that you are playing a GAME. We are not going to have nonsense or drama in the guild. Please remember that your relationship with your fellow Christians should be more important than a game. If you are in a dispute with a fellow guild member, or see a fellow guild member violating the TOJ charter, please follow the example for resolving this as outlined in Matthew 18: "15 If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector." To apply this to the guild, if they do not listen to you in private, take one or two officers along. If they still do not listen, tell it to the guild. If they still do not listen even to the whole guild, then removal may be necessary. In my experience, most disputes are resolved without having to bring them before the guild; either in private, or with a couple officers involved. [/end dictator mode]

I'll be going through the sticky threads in these forums and editing them as necessary to make sure any necessary information on the guild and the rules can be found easily. If anyone thinks some information should be present that is not, please let me know.

Looking forward to playing alongside everyone in Redeemed again. Hopefully we can get Redeemed up and running again!

- Flame

Sweetnessss. Although I think Rinsland is more my 'main' at this point than Aksamon thanks to spending so long getting that legendary cloak. Not that I play either of them atm, in favor of pvping on Pyrilius and trying to get Elader up to 90 for the five max levels achievement...

bah, nevermind. It's good as-is. :p

Sweetnessss. Although I think Rinsland is more my 'main' at this point than Aksamon thanks to spending so long getting that legendary cloak. Not that I play either of them atm, in favor of pvping on Pyrilius and trying to get Elader up to 90 for the five max levels achievement...

bah, nevermind. It's good as-is. :p

No problem - I was going by the character notes on the roster in-game. Just let me know which is your main, and I'll get it straight! Unless I hear from you, I'll change it to Rinsland.

Shadra and I are out of pocket during the holiday season somewhat, but still looking forward to helping the guild grow!

Huzzah!

/cheer

/dance

/train

Good stuff! If anyone is considerng returning, I highly recommend it. You can still get MoP for cheap while it is on sale. The new Flex raids make it very nice for guilds and the Timeless isle has tons of epics waiting for you!

...and that lovely cross-realm mailing is live now for those that may have drifted off.

Timeless Isle...wow I just hit 90 on my DK yesterday and am already iLvL 460 after an hour or so of running around getting chests.

Flamethrower. Glad to see you are taking the reins over! Redeemed has been dead for about a year and I decided to port my high level characters over to Emerald Dream. I am really bummed now because if I knew we were headed into a positive direction I would have stayed. I might decide to level a toon up or use the free level to 90 option when the expansion comes out and come back. Until then have fun and keep us up to speed on how things are going.

Rev

Flamethrower. Glad to see you are taking the reins over! Redeemed has been dead for about a year and I decided to port my high level characters over to Emerald Dream. I am really bummed now because if I knew we were headed into a positive direction I would have stayed. I might decide to level a toon up or use the free level to 90 option when the expansion comes out and come back. Until then have fun and keep us up to speed on how things are going.

Rev

Sorry to hear that! Heirlooms can be mailed across realms now ;)

I'm also playing on another server, so splitting my time for now, but during the expansion I'll be 100% Redeemed on Stonemaul!

hey flame: can your engi make those rods for the golem?

Yep. Do you need to place an order?

Flamethrower. Glad to see you are taking the reins over! Redeemed has been dead for about a year and I decided to port my high level characters over to Emerald Dream. I am really bummed now because if I knew we were headed into a positive direction I would have stayed.

Awww.. mail some hierlooms to Stonemaul and lvl and alt with us. :D

Yep. Do you need to place an order?

Yeah, that would be great. I was only able to make 1/day when my account expired. I think I have like 2 and need like 28 more. If u can help me with your CD, it would be wonderful. Thanx. :)

Awww.. mail some hierlooms to Stonemaul and lvl and alt with us. :D

Yeah, that would be great. I was only able to make 1/day when my account expired. I think I have like 2 and need like 28 more. If u can help me with your CD, it would be wonderful. Thanx. :)

The CD is soulbound. I thought you wanted me to actually make the mount.

...and that lovely cross-realm mailing is live now for those that may have drifted off.

Timeless Isle...wow I just hit 90 on my DK yesterday and am already iLvL 460 after an hour or so of running around getting chests.

What do you mean by "running around getting chests"?

What do you mean by "running around getting chests"?

To be more clear - it's a catch-up mechanism designed to get players late to the expansion caught up on the gear curve. This way, they don't have to do all the previous raids in order to start on Siege of Orgrimmar. The Timeless Isle provides ilevel 496 gear and ilevel 535 gear. Siege of Orgrimmar drops 553 and 559 gear. So it's not like you just ride around and epics are handed to you. You work towards buying (or looting) armor tokens by finding chests, killing normal and rare monsters, and doing events on the island. The 496 armor tokens are common and drop quite a bit. This will get you a basic (often poorly itemized, no-gem-socket) piece of 496 gear. If you loot a rare Burden of Eternity, you can use it on a 496 gear token to make a 535 piece (again - poorly itemized, no-gem-socket). If you do well on the island, you can expect to be equipped with full 496 in about a week, and full 535 in 2-4 weeks. But you still will not be as geared as a raider.

Check out my belt here to see an example of a 535 timeless piece. I have not been able to get any belts drop in SoO!

Last edited:
Back