Request: 88x31 link button for ToJ

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Greetings, all!

I'm calling on all Tribe of Judah members of the Editors Guild to craft a standard size (88x31) link button for ToJ. Size is of utmost importance; I'd like to keep the file under 5kb, if possible and 10kb would be the limit.

Remember that small file size means fewer colors, but feel free to go crazy within the 256-color palette and, if you can squeeze it into the space provided, feel free to make it an animated .GIF. If you do make an animated .GIF, please also provide a still, one-frame version.

Post links to all candidates in reply to this thread or, if you don't have web space to upload to, e-mail to tek7 AT toj DOT cc

Hrm...*rubs eyes* It might that I just woke up, but the button's a bit difficult to read. If you could change the text to a light color (blue, mebbe?) and center it, that'd be stupendous.

But, aside from the text, it looks terrific!

biggrin.gif

Looks good. It's still a little hard to focus in on, but that is because it has a blaringly white background.

I've come to appreciate non-animated buttons. There are some good animated ones, but most become cliché and annoying.
wow.gif

Alright.  Here's my wee button.  Of course, it's impossible to see much detail on such a thing, but hopefully it's readable and you get a small sense of character.

ze button

another version of the same thing, but with a little color

ze other button

Stormy: I really, really like the first two buttons. My only criticism for them both is that the "e" in Tribe appears a bit smooshed (for lack of a better word). Zooming in on the image and brushing in a few pixels of background color should clear that right up.

Also, the second button appears a bit...well, pinkish. If you could re-colorize the first image but increase the saturation to full for perfect red, that would look terrific.

And while I'm being slightly annoying, would you mind creating a third button, this time with mid-range saturation for blue? The color should be close to baby blue.

lol, I dunno bout that. just fresh eyes, that's all. and a small stock of lion graphics on the puter. sheesh.

Back