Request: New "CGA Affiliate" link button

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Before giving Sirius charge of the Editors Guild, I told him that I would issue assignments to the Editors Guild from time to time. It's been a while since the Guild has been "reborn," but I finally have an assignment for you all.

I need two links buttons, one 88x31 and one 80x15, that say "CGA Affiliate" in clear text. No animation, no frills, just a simple link button. The link button will be placed on CGA affiliate sites.

Here are some previous examples of link buttons:

cgamember.gif

cga.gif

These are not intended to represent what I want for the new link button; they serve solely as a frame of reference.

Since blue is the primary color for the CGA web site and forums, I'd like the button to be blue as well. This isn't a requirement; just a preference.

Please post a reply with your link button submission to this thread. I'll be watching for posts.

I hosted them on my server, sirthom.net. If you can't even see my site, then I can just e-mail them to you. Otherwise, I'd check your browser settings =/

SirThom said:
I hosted them on my server, sirthom.net.
They're showing up now. When I tried to view them the other day, files.sirthom.net wasn't responding. Must've been a quick glitch.

Back