Requests for officer or guild leader help (including guild invite requests)

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Please post all requests for officers or guild leaders (e.g. requesting a guild invite, asking for a guild invite for a new alt, asking for promotion from Inactive to Active, etc.) to this thread.

If requesting a guild invite, please post the following:

Your handle as it appears on the Tribe of Judah roster. This will be the handle you entered when submitting your ToJ membership application.
Names of all characters for whom you are requesting invites. Please designate your main.
Your BattleTag (optional). You can read more about BattleTags, including how to find your BattleTag, on the Battle.net BattleTag FAQ
Days and times when you usually play WoW. Guild invites must be sent while a character is online.

Example:

ToJ handle: Tek7
Characters: Ulfbrikt (main), Hevel, Atless, Ketzal, Cadell
BattleTag: Tek#1359
Play days/times: Mon., Wed., Fri., Sat. after 8:30 p.m. Central

Last edited:
Handle: Durdi
Characters: Durdi
Play most days in the Evening... after 9pm EST
I wasn't able to find that name on the ToJ roster. :( Any chance you applied to join ToJ using a different handle?

ToJ handle: Lethalon
Characters: Tarien, Valoras
Play days/times: Mon - Thu, after 5 PM (sometimes during day), Weekends through day and evening (may be on my higher guilded characters - Artheos, Lethalon, or Korius)

ToJ handle: Shadra
Characters: Damaris
Play days/times: Frequently throughout day and evening (may be on other guilded characters - Cylia, Shadra or Danella)

Awesome, we'll be sure to be there, getting them all into Redeemed is our number one entertainment goal :)

IS anybody still in TOJ's Redeemed guild on WoW? I am a returning member in good standing (Madapostle) and wondered if anyone is still on Stonemaul who could add me back? Is this guild still alive on WOW? Love to see it back if not. Someone please contact me or let me know in game. PEACE BROTHERS!

IS anybody still in TOJ's Redeemed guild on WoW? I am a returning member in good standing (Madapostle) and wondered if anyone is still on Stonemaul who could add me back? Is this guild still alive on WOW? Love to see it back if not. Someone please contact me or let me know in game. PEACE BROTHERS!

Hey Mad - there are still a few who play. I play on another server for this expansion, but I plan to be back for WoD. I'm the current guild leader, and I can get you back into Redeemed if you catch me online. I am currently playing on the Thrall server under the character names: Steezix (main), Sanguinesoul, and Beatings. If you create a character on that server you can see if I'm online. Then whisper me and tell me to log onto Flame and invite you.

Also, I've promoted several current players to officers, so if you do a /who in-game, you may find someone that can invite you.

We're still alive, like Flame said, just do a who on redeemed, there's likely to be someone on who can invite!

Back