Rise of the Tomb Kings Expansion

zebedee

Today, they opened up the Live Event called Rise of the Tomb Kings. It is the prequel event that makes way for the opening of the new RvR dungeon (think Darkness Falls).

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=827

I've talked to some Silverblades from our previous alliance, and they had this to say: The fortress takes haven't crashed lately with full occupancy and stability has improved in city sieges although there are still crashes. Some people are reporting no more lag issues whilst others such as a DSL user report lag when there are many nearby players.

With every expansion and patch release, the stability is increasing.

Thats good to hear.

I am glad to see there is something for people to look forward to... I remember DF being awesome!

Order won the tug of war to gain access into the Land of the Dead for 24 hours without Destro interference. It promises to be a lot of action.

What I've learned so far:
  • To get to the Isle, you buy a normal ticket but ride on a zeppelin of sorts to the Isle.
  • New armor set which appears to be better than dark promise is purchasable at the entrance area.
  • New purchasable weps, and other goodies available at the Isle entrance.
  • There are several raids and PQs that may be marked or unmarked throughout the map.
  • Raids require a certain amount of glyphs to be obtained before entering the raid area. To earn glyphs, you need to complete certain PQs.
  • There is a raid of stars and a raid of the moon and probably many more.
  • Lots of hero and lord bosses to keep you entertained with variety.
  • Raids seem to be 6 man instances but there's a catch. Destro can come in and rain on the raid parade.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day there.

Last edited:
Back