Rogue & Druid only Cenarion Expedition runs!

Neirai the Forgiven

Christian Guilds List Manager
Do you want to get your Earthwarden? The Recipe for Flask of Distilled Wisdom? Exalted rep level at SOMETHING?

Are you a rogue or a druid?

Do you have the stomach to farm the same small section of the Steam Vaults all night long?

After testing last night to see if Randy's sheep-the-slaver exploi--err trick works with Druid Cyclone, I'm proposing that we farm the slave tunnel for CE reputation.

Yes, I am crazy.

Given the nature of the expl-- run, we'll only need a minimum of two players to make it work, but we'll get the same amount of reputation no matter how many players show up.

So if you're interested, I'll be online in the evenings making funny noises so as to get teams together without being caught for explo-- err excessive reputation grinding.

Last edited:
Whenever you decide to do more then stealth farms and I'm on, my pally still needs the helm from the second boss. I'm exalted with CE I've run that place so much.. and STILL...do not have the helm..

I would love to come and farm. I want my earthwarden too. :D Ping me anytime I'm on.

I am also up for running steamvaults (the whole thing). Not just for the rep, but I know a few items that would be upgrades for my druid in there.

Once I get my rogue or druid to 70, I'll gladly join you. I'll need rep for my druidtanky stuff... and rep for my gemcrafting on my rogue. *sigh*

If you decide you want to keep it all stealthy, I could bring my rogue (68) and perhaps renee could bring her druid from time to time.

I'm all up for non-stealthy, non-discriminatory runs. This is more-or-less a suggestion for those times when we can't find a full five people who want to go.

We did this last night *grin* and it was quite fun!

I took Tierc (still lvl 69), and we had Rueage, Azolas, and Ironwolfe.

The first run we went all the way up to the 2nd boss, skipping the first of course. At the end, we wiped with him about 20%. One more of any spec along with us and he would have gone down.

After that we did several speed runs. Average time per run was just under 15 mins, and yielded 228 rep. Eventually, we were locked out due to too many instances *grin* and decided to call it a night....er morning by that point.

Takes about an hour to top the reset limit so we can do this daily. It was fun, took more time to get there and back then it did to kill them all ;)

Back