RPG Invasion Server

Bakey

Looks like Fudge will be fielding an RPG invasion server for at least 1 month. I'll post the IP for you guys when I know it so you can noob it up in our noobishly nooby RPG invasion server! :p

Interesting.

UT2004 then?

...I don't know if UT3 even includes Invasion. Heh. ^^;;

Disaster has fallen Fudgie-land!!!

Terrible swarms of monsters and villainous things from a certain... other... game have begun a massive assault upon the Realm of Fudge!! They fear our chocolatey might is spreading across the internet, and that we may pose a threat to them.

You must take up arms against this menace and defend the Fudgie homeland! We're getting the armies ready, and are now prepared to ferry new soldiers to the battlefront.

Known details of the enemy...

The enemy consists of the Skaarj empire, their Kraal minions, and all sorts of wildlife from the Unreal dimension. There are rumors of supporting troops from some place called City 17, as well as vague whispers of creatures unknown at present.

The enemy is divided into 16 waves, which attack consecutively. If we can repel all 16 waves, we may stand a chance!! Unless, of course, they throw something else at us.

gametracker.php

w00t, I'll plan to install UT2004 this weekend.

It's a good thing the hard drive in my new notebook is 60GB larger than the hard drive in my old notebook. :D

cool, i just got the ut pack last weekend so I have 3 and 4 installed and hopefully ready to go.

Great! I never did much UT2004 invasion, but I sure liked it back in UT days!

We, also known as the Known Defenders of Fudge-Land, hereby pledge to Fight off the Waves of Enemy Skaarj, Kraal, and any other Minions that appear in our sight, We Take Aim With Our New Explosive Choco Rockets to Defend the Homeland, WooT!!!!

Ok guys, sorry for the messups, but Sundae's had some issues with some of he boss waves. He thinks he's got those worked out now and the server should be up and running tonight.

See you guys in game!

Invasion server is online and working....until wave 12. Then one of Sundae's evil creations breaks your framerates and lags out the server. He's supposed to fix that tonight. In any case, he won't be resetting player stats to fix this, so game on!

Totally my fault, I forgot the server is passworded because private servers are cheaper.

password is fdg.

Back