Saturday April 1, 2017

anlptgtsg

1 Kings 18:9 “What have I done wrong,” asked Obadiah, “that you are handing your servant over to Ahab to be put to death? 10 As surely as the Lord your God lives, there is not a nation or kingdom where my master has not sent someone to look for you. And whenever a nation or kingdom claimed you were not there, he made them swear they could not find you. 11 But now you tell me to go to my master and say, ‘Elijah is here.’ 12 I don’t know where the Spirit of the Lord may carry you when I leave you. If I go and tell Ahab and he doesn’t find you, he will kill me. Yet I your servant have worshiped the Lord since my youth.

God's plan is an enigma for us. And just like the verses above, we are sometimes in a place that we must do something we do not want to. For we are workers of God and if Obadiah didn't call Ahab, How would Ahab and Elijah met in that time? There may be others to do it, but I hope that if God tells us to, we obey. Sometimes is hard but by able to pull through hardship, we are being purge into a man that God wants us to be.

Life is full of troubles and fears. Sometimes I feel everything I do isn't enough. Or majority of my life is full of hardship. The feeling of my career is over. Life as I know it will never be better. When fears overwhelm us, we can search God, run from God or even curse God. Most of the time I keep myself busy so I can stop thinking of all my fears. There are many times I ask God for me to see Him. And he answered. That is the reason I believe in Him. And this helps me follow Him.

Back