Saturday February 14th, 2009 SUIT UP!

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
Ephesians 6:11 said:
11. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

This is the first part of the instruction manual on putting on the full armor. It lists off exactly why you need the armor. So you can, and this is the important part, Stand.

Sounds like such a small thing, however imagine yourself wearing an extra hundred pounds of armor. Now imagine you have been sitting, putting all this armor on. Now think about standing up. That's right, just stand up. More difficult than you thought right?

It is. Which is why we have to rely on God to help pull us upright. We don't have to fight the devil's schemes, he has already Lost. All we have to do is obey and walk in the grace and mercy of our Lord. And of course: Stand. :)

(I have so much more I wanna say, once I finish typing it up it will be up on my blog...)

(I have so much more I wanna say, once I finish typing it up it will be up on my blog...)

Oh sure, tell us that and then don't tell us where your blog is... ;)

Seriously though, I really appreciate this message and wouldn't mind hearing more of your thoughts about it. There have been many times I have felt bad for feeling really wiped out more than I thought I should have been after a period of standing. Viewing the armor in this context makes it make a whole lot more sense now.

I also like how you have been adding keywords to your post titles. I should probably start doing that too as it makes it much easier to go back and find things you want to re-read.

~ Taigris

Sorry. I wasn't gonna post the link to my blog until I finish typign up my thoughts... Though you are right, I should post it anyway.

http://www.godsfrozenchosen.com/Roster%20page/Eskimo%20PIe/blog/

Just check in occasionally, I'll be updating as I have the time. :) The rest of my thoughts are slowly coming out.

the Armor of God is something that gets glossed over, however armor, swords, knights are all things that I am very interested in. Things that I have learned a lot about. :D

Expect more in the future. There is a lot to be learned. I learn things every time I take a look!

I love my armor!!! So purty n sleek n well you get the pic! wOOt!!! Lol if a duck had this armor it would never have to swim for protection, Oh wait armor, water hmmm der Einstein moment hehehe!

Back