Saturday February 28th, 2009 Gotta have good arch support!

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
Ephesians 6:15 said:
15. and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

Ah! Now comes the shoes! You have your pants and shirt on, now you gotta get those boots laced up! It is a good thing that Jesus is around to help you get them tied. That stiff Breastplate e just helped you put on will hamper your shoe donning process! (Unless of course you wear slip ons. :p )

These shoes are fabulous. They never wear out, they don't let your feet get cold, or too hot. Your feet feel refreshed after wearing them... The greatest thing is, these shoes allow you to run or go anywhere that your Commander in Chief (Jesus) tells you to! You get that whole Isaiah 40:31 thing!

Not only that, the shoes protect your feet from the attacks of the evil one. The frontal ones anyway. So your toes are kept nice and safe. :D These shoes ain't meant for running from a battle! There is a reason that the words "Readiness" Are part of their name!

So get those shoes on and get ready to start spreading the good news of Jesus! these shoes will get you where you need to go and then some!

(Once again I have more to say, gimme another week or so and I should ahve something new on my blog to post about these. :) )

wOOt All this good stuff makes me feel like a race horse with new shoes nudging the gate waiting for Jesus to let me out so to spread the good news!

Back