Saturday Instance Run 4/30 Theo Lab

Zephyr

Time to vitiate Trioran once and for good!

Lets form up and be ready to leave by 11 EDT.

Leaving from Excavation Camp.

So far my calendar is clear....count me in! :). So last night I was rearranging my bar and discovered that I didn't have 1 of my spells on my bar, DOH!! Here's what it is: Ripple of Purification I
Removes up to 3 altered states cast on you and up to 6 allies within a 20m radius of you, and also recovers HP by 3650. (Stigma Skill). Looking at getting Sage's Wisdom I as well and carrying speed casting scrolls. It's taking me too long to get my heals off, a 2 sec or 3.5 sec heal can seem to take a long time to cast in a heated battle.

Last edited:
Question: Was thinking about Theo Labs and I wonder it would work out if Mike and I alternated in using WOD on Trioran? Of course there's that chance of getting agro and dying. I have plenty of aether jelly that I can share with Mike. Thoughts?

I think WoD is a good idea and I have plenty of jelly thanks to all the morphing I like to do. I leveled to 51 last night so I'll upgrade my skills.

I'll use my Noble Energy I, plus I can hand out Major Crit Strike and Major Crit Spell scrolls to whoever needs them.

A couple of healing spells that I tend to forget to use may be useful. Hand of Reincarnation and Yustiel's Splendor

If everyone is up to date on their Campaign quests,
there is a quest item to be had from the main boss, Trioran for the "Sword of Transcendence" Campaign.

Please be sure to have "A Past Mission" Campaign done if you haven't done it.

Thanks for posting that info. I got the quest and am up to the point were I need to get the item from Theo. There is also a trip into SR for another item, as well as Dark Poeta, which I think we all need to do anyway.

I will do my best to be there! I might have a work thing I may have to attend but i intend to make it with you guys :)!

Sure, we only have 5, maybe 4 if Andrew doesn't make it. So we'll have to be filling spots with PUGs anyways. :)

enjoy runnin with you guys it was fun except the part were i went to bed at 3
i have to say this fight is a little easy than the one for asmos
on a side note was going to delete my temp but i might just rethink it

It was good having you with us, decheck (except that I couldn't hear you on Vent). Did you guys finish off the boss finally? If we do Theo again in the future, I won't be able to do it at 11pm eastern, it just takes too long.

Back