[SAVD] & [LoE] GW2 alliance

tehjaySAINTS3G

Hello all,

After speaking on-and-of with StcNinetyFive.1627 about moving forward with a guild alliance between our two Christian guilds I am happy to say it is approved.

I have been welcomed into the GW2 guild as an honorary member under the guild envoy tag. My handle is makarios.7254

Initially we are planning for members of [LoE] to be included in our other guild alliance with [SoLA] in WvW on Wednesday's and Saturday's at 9:00 PM EST (6:00 PM PST)! We host the TeamSpeak channel, currently, for our alliance with [SoLA] as they do not use TeamSpeak and we have a large enough TS server to handle. We would be interested in joining you all for other events via your TeamSpeak as honored guests should the offer present itself. I understand that we've already had a solid run so I wanted to post an official thread of all info.

If [LoE] members wish to join us in TS here are our TeamSpeak login and rules:

Teamspeak is a voice over IP program that allows you to talk to others using your computer's mic and speakers... or headset.

It is free to download and use and will not cost you anything.

To connect, you will need to download the TeamSpeak client by clicking here and choosing the appropriate client for your operating system.

Once downloaded, you will need to install and connect to our server. Click "Connections" and then click "Connect"

Type in server address is: 108.59.251.166

Server password is: yoda

Once connected, you will be placed in the "Public Square" channel which is a public channel for non members.

You will see many permanent channels as well on the Teamspeak server, some channels are password protected for a reason. Others are designated "DND" which means Do Not Disturb. If you see folks in a Private DND channel, do not jump in there, they are having a private conversation.

Members are subject to all Code of Conduct rules while on TeamSpeak. NO ONE is permitted to curse or use foul language or harass other members, spam, troll, or any other such conduct. If someone is breaking the Code of Conduct rules, send a message to one of the Officers on TS. They are designated by the "O" or "S" to the right of their name tag.

We also ask that you all use the Push-to-talk feature and not the "voice activated" feature unless you have a headset. No one likes hearing themselves reverberate through your speakers back into your mic.

Please be kind and respectful to each other and follow the rules. Thank you.​

[SAVD] http://www.saints3g.com
[SoLA] http://sola.enjin.com/home

Back