Sayin Hi, and hoping to Join

SlavidZee

Hey Guys, Just saying Hi.

I'll be coming by Tenarus and mailing or /wispering you. I'm a TOJ'er but tired of the lag on Illidan.

I'm here

Hey, I started up a new avatar last night (this morning) heheh. A Dwarven Hunter called Onesiphorus in the newbie area. I'll prowl these threads for your screen names, or drop your name in this thread and I'll add you.

Peace,

Slavid

Great you can find all our names from the following link ...
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7529

Would be glad to have you aboard. We currently 1 60, 2 50s, 3 40s, 3-4 30s, and the rest are largely just starting. We have done guild-only instance runs so getting thru those will be much easier. I am hoping by month end we will do a guild-only run thru Zul'Farrak and then in April, do Maraudon guild-only.

ZF is a blast to raid. So much to do, bring out Zhilla, do 100 trolls. But most important, get your hunters the snakes (or what ever they are) as pets from there. They are the best pets in the game...and once you have one, you will spend the rest of WoW answering people of how you get one.

As of the next patch they will be untameable, and current ones tamed will not be able to eat, effectively making them bail on you from lack of happiness.

My apologies, I have not been on much last two nights but I'll add you as friend and when you get on, I'll /ginvite ya. Cya hopefully soon!

Back