Seeking Tribe of Judah "Ambassadors"

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
If you've been a member of Tribe of Judah for over a year, know your way around ToJ, consider yourself a "people person," and are 17 or over, then you'll likely be interested in applying to serve as a Tribe of Judah Ambassador.

Ambassadors are members who greet new Tribe of Judah members, answer their questions, and do their best to make them feel welcome. Establishing a reliable team of Ambassadors would go a long way to developing a sense of community within ToJ and also help individuals make the most of the resources at their disposal.

If you're interested in serving as an Ambassador, please post a reply here or e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc.

$hane said:
How does that work if beloved isnt over 17 and hes the leader or did he step down?
I didn't realize Beloved was under 17. I debated whether or not to introduce an age restriction. Instead of doing away with the age restriction entirely, I'll drop it to 16 or over.

My purpose with the age restriction is not to keep younger members from joining our staff, but rather to ensure that those selected to represent ToJ to new members should be mature. The restriction isn't foolproof; younger members are sometimes more mature than most people their age.

Last edited:
d'oh tek thanks for posting this.. i'm terrably sorry, but yes.. i am sixteen (and a half! :cool:) haha but yea, being an ambassador is really a great oppoturnity to make friends and such.. i've made friends just because they really enjoy a welcome letter :D it's good to be appreciated

I will raise my hand to be of some help unless there is a objection..But why o why did you put the maturity thingy in there hahahaha k so maybe I am a little goofy but I am responsible hahahaha Plz don't ask my wife hehehehe I forgot the trash!!!!

Tribe of Judah is still seeking Ambassadors to help greet new members. If you're interested, please e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc.

Back