Sin and Punishment is it worht $...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logos

okay I didn't get Sin and Punishment for my b-day but I did get some moola...so I was thinking of using some of it for getting Sin and Punishment, but is it worth the $50??

This seems like an opportune time to complain that the Wii does not have downloadable demos. So, without further ado:

It stinks that the Wii doesn't have downloadable demos for full games.

As with all single-player games, I strongly advise waiting until the game drops in price or until you find a great sale on the game before purchasing. (The only notable exception to the rule among recent releases is Super Mario Galaxy 2.) Replay value is a strong determining factor in my game purchases.

Thank you Tek for that commercial break there :p Now back to the regularly scheduled program of the Wii....

Seriously though, I do agree it would be nice. :) The DS has it for there games for the most part, and there has been talk of implimenting this into the WiiWare area of the online ability, but I don't know if they are going to go through with it or not.

On a brighter note, I think with the 50 I am going to get three games instead of the one. :) hehe I thought about it, and there are some awesome games that are CHEAP now that I have yet to play and I here they are good.

Although I am still wanting this game, I am keeping my "deal" radar out for any good deals that might pop up where I can use some credit to help get this one. :) I really am a big fan of Sin and Punishment.

I did rent it and played for about 1-2 hours yesterday, have to take it back today. Anyways, it is SSOOO GOOD!! Well worth the money, if you had it, which I don't, well not yet...besides Arc Rise Fantasia comes out too this month...ahhh too many good games!!

Although I am still wanting this game, I am keeping my "deal" radar out for any good deals that might pop up where I can use some credit to help get this one. :)
Then this article may be relevant to your interests.

Tried this game and don't like it after 5 minutes of trying it. Glad it was a rental and not bought.
To each their own, of course, but I'd still recommend others try it for themselves. Sin and Punishment 2 is a Treasure-developed Wii game with a score of 87 on Metacritic. 'nuff said.

To each their own, of course, but I'd still recommend others try it for themselves. Sin and Punishment 2 is a Treasure-developed Wii game with a score of 87 on Metacritic. 'nuff said.

yeah it scores really high up there. BUT I am not much for "scores" though, I tend to enjoy games others may not even enjoy that much. BUT SandP is a very fun game.. :)

Sin is bad and should be avoided, but Punishment is there because God loves you and wants you to grow. Don't hate punishment, but instead take joy in rebuke.

I'll 2nd the "stinks Wii doesn't have demos" and add, "it's probably because they know people would see how awful most of the games are".

Last edited:
Sin is bad and should be avoided, but Punishment is there because God loves you and wants you to grow. Don't hate punishment, but instead take joy in rebuke.

I'll 2nd the "stinks Wii doesn't have demos" and add, "it's probably because they know people would see how awful most of the games are".

You would think that Nintendo would try somethging different to retain competitve titles. The problem I think Ninteno has id that they rely too much on franchises like Mario, Zelda, Sonic (which isn't even theirs), Metroid, Castlevania, and Pokemon for far too long in order for them to stay afloat in a market where Wii is getting outdated.

A the Wii is is an updated Game Cube with human interaction added via WiiMote. No real update in graphics card or anything. Just a Game Cube reshelled and resold under a new name and new abilities.

A the Wii is is an updated Game Cube with human interaction added via WiiMote. No real update in graphics card or anything. Just a Game Cube reshelled and resold under a new name and new abilities.
/me scratches head

So if you don't like the Wii and don't play the Wii, why are you posting in the Wii Chapter Forum? Not trying to be rude; just curious.

/me scratches head

So if you don't like the Wii and don't play the Wii, why are you posting in the Wii Chapter Forum? Not trying to be rude; just curious.

I also post in the Starcraft and WoW forums and I dislike both games. :p

I like my Wii...but not as much as I dislike it sometimes, haha. Of course, I feel bad about complaining when there are people out there who don't have clean water.

Picked up a BUNCH of good Wii games yes I said it GOOD Wii games I have been wanting to get back into for a good while. :) One being SIn and Punishment, and man is it sweet!! :)

I traded my PS3 back in and got full refund actually...don't ask how, just accept that I did.. :D Anyways, I just couldn't bring myself to play games that had G.D. or F.This in every other word, or GORE splattered all over the screen, etc...Anyways, I am glad I did because I was able to rake in some good deals with the Super Saver Sale at GS. :) Besides with all of these games I can let my kids watch me play and not have to worry about some stupid scene or words popping up every few minutes...yeah I know the whole "what about the real world" well, that is the real world, not my gaming world and not the way I plan to raise my children. Besides I want them to be raised under the admonition of the Lord...(OKAY sorry got a little preachy there)...back to my post..

Also my 3, soon to be 4 yr old, daughter played Sin and Punishment with me, and you know she must be a prodigy or something, because she almost beat the first level all by her self...weaving and dodging and everything...That's my girl!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back