SM quest help

Reason

Jamie told me of a quest last night for SM, that requires you to kill all 4 bosses in there. Anyone know the name of it, or where it can be found? I looked on thottbot and couldn't come up with anything.

From what you've described, Lynus is correct. It's a chain quest that begins in Desolace at the Inn. The first quest ("Down the Scarlet Path", i think, but could be called something else) requires you to kill 30 skeletons in southern Desolace I always screw up the coords for it, but I know it's just south of Scribblescrew's camp. Look for the big arches.

No, not McDonalds. You'll see :)

From what you've described, Lynus is correct. It's a chain quest that begins in Desolace at the Inn. The first quest ("Down the Scarlet Path", i think, but could be called something else) requires you to kill 30 skeletons in southern Desolace I always screw up the coords for it, but I know it's just south of Scribblescrew's camp. Look for the big arches.

No, not McDonalds. You'll see :)

Yep, he was correct. I had the quest to kill the 30 Skellies in my Quest Book already. I just did not realize that it was a prereq for the SM quest line. Got it all done though. :) Thanks guys.

Back