sniper

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Where can I download that new "sniper" map I've heard so much about? You can imagine how many results turn up when I search for Counter-Strike and sniper on Altavista. -_-

tek, do you have the entry:

cl_allowupload "1"
cl_allowdownload "1"
cl_download_ingame "1"

in your config.cfg?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (godspeed2u @ June 13 2003,2:25)]tek, do you have the entry:

cl_allowupload "1"
cl_allowdownload "1"
cl_download_ingame "1"

in your config.cfg?
Not sure. I usually just download my maps from web sites, though. I guess it's an old habit from my 56K days.

What do you guys think of sniper. Personally I like it. I think it is the best solution to our Awp_Map problems. Thanks Elite
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ June 14 2003,6:26)]Im sure i put it on the toj files.
Aye, but I was too impatient to wait for the ToJ site to come back up. ^_^;; Thanks to Flash for e-mailing me the map, and thanks to Rizz for posting the link. *G*

Yeh but when first he posted, it had an dl link error and then right after that, site went down.. well i've checked and they are both fine :p

lol :p

amorpheus, sniper is probably the best awpin map i've ever actually played.. its balanced well except the fact that u still get pistols.. but i think glock proves to be as good as usp in taht map.. well made hideout place, 2 towers and identical setting for both sides. Its absoflippinlutely awesome!

Back