So uh, Naxx 10 anyone?

[7F]LarryBoy

Yes, yet another 10-man run. Currently, and likely in the future, my week nights are quite busy, and my weekends are more open. So, I'm looking at getting a 10-man run for the weekends started, starting 3 weeks from now (July 24th).

Days: Friday, Saturday
Time: 8pm-11pm server

Need roughly 2 tanks, 3 healers, 5 dps. If one of the dps can also be a third tank if needed, and one of the healers also dps if needed, I wouldn't mind. :)

I would like to try my hand at dps on Jeke, but if we need heals, I will bring Spec.

1. Jeke (melee dps)
2. Keymasher (ranged dps)
3. Chimon (ranged dps)/Triskal (healer)
4. Allanon (healer)/Bass (tank)
5. Rob (tank/ranged dps)
6. Beaten (tank)
10. Wend (healer)/Dranoe (ranged dps/healer) (tentative)

I would ask that you consider your RL schedule and priorities before signing up. One of the most frustrating things that a raid leader has to deal with is finding subs every week. I understand that Real Life happens (to me too), but please take it into consideration when signing up.

This is a great opportunity to gear up some alts. I'm opening it up to the guild first, but if we're not full in a week or so, i'll post the run on the SGA forums.

Once we get closer to the run, I will post it in GEM.

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY!

I have both a healer (Triskal - Holy Priest), and a ranged dps (Chimon - Fire Mage), who are at the right place gear-wise to go into Naxx 10. Those 2 have even been into Naxx 10, but only once or twice.

I have seen all the fights from a tanking perspective, but would love to learn them from a healing/ranged dps perspective.

I can even check w/ Austin and see if his ret pally (Austinn) would be available during those times.

Eric

I should also mention that Adam hinted that he would be interested and so would Anita, but I will let him confirm that.

Eric, shall we sign up your healer then?

Not sure what Shaelynn's schedule will be like by then but the time and days appeal to me. Perhaps I will go on a subs list and if I'm not logged on give me a call to see if i can come. wend can heal and dranoe might be ready as either elem shammy or healer - dual speccd...i really like heals :)

Put both of mine as available, Alan. I know we are usually short on healers (which is why I made Triskal), but if someone else has a healer that they want to bring, then I don't want to take their spot, and therefore I can dps. Honestly, I would prefer that my Mage be "my 2nd main char", but I don't have any problem with Triskal running Naxx 10 more than Chimon.

Eric

There is a good chance i could if it started 9 or 9:30 ST. Which i know isn't a lot of time if you plan on ending at 11pm. But if it was nine i could bring my druid as a tank to help out to start or my mage as dps.

Last edited:
Sign Me Up

Would be interested in bringing my tank pally to this run. As above It would be easier for me if it started at around 9 server but I can try and work with 8 server.

Last edited:
I think we're good on tanks now.

Assuming that Eric would rather play his mage, Adam his tank, and Rob his mage, i think we need a couple more healers and a melee dps.

EDIT: Not that other dps can't sign up. We have a few people who are willing to play healers for this run if more dps are interested.

Last edited:
*huffs because he's trying really hard to hit 80*

I'd be willing to respec my pally to anything that will get invites, and my goal is to be 80 within a month or so. If you have a role that you keep having to look for subs to fill, let me know and I'll focus on collecting that set of gear first.

An update to the list:

1. Jeke (melee dps)
2. Keymasher (ranged dps)
3. Chimon (ranged dps)/Triskal (healer)
4. Allanon (healer)/Bass (tank)
5. Rob (tank/ranged dps)
6. Beaten (tank)
7. Valkridie (healer)
8. Austinn (melee dps)
10. Wend (healer)/Dranoe (ranged dps/healer) (tentative)

Pending:
Loughkey (any spec)

Kevin, I'll put you on a pending list because it doesn't look like you think you'll be ready by July 24th. If we need a sub and you're around, I'll put you in. If you're ready by the 24th and we have a spot for you, we'll put you on the roster :)

Last edited:
fine by me, I'm officially expressing interest, but seeing that I have a week's worth of vacation and I'm still level 70...I would expect you to relegate me to a "sub when he finally gets around to being geared" status.

Alan, please add Austin's Ret Pally (Austinn) to your list for melee dps. He has confirmed that he is interested and the times work for him.

It also looks like we have plenty of healers, which should increase the chances of me bringing Chimon.

Have you thought about what kind of loot system you want to use?:
Friendly (one item per run) ?
Need/Greed like Dan's RAWR SGA run? w/ or w/o DKP tracking?

Just wanted to see if you'd thought about it yet.

Eric

Actually I have thought about it, and thanks for the reminder Eric. I meant to post and it had slipped my mind.

I would like to use the same loot system that Pixel Addicts uses. I have found it to be low-maintenance and low-drama.

Terms:
Main Spec: The spec you signed up for the run with, or the spec that the raid leader asked you to run with for this run.
Off Spec: Specs other than your Main spec that you might be trying to collect gear for.

Rules:
- Every night is a clean slate. Your winnings on Friday night will not effect your rolls on Saturday night.
- The loot master will link an item and ask for rolls. If you are interested in the item for your Main Spec, roll 1-100. If you are interested in that item for an Off Spec, roll 101-200.
- The loot master keeps track of who has won items. When you roll for a Main Spec item, if you have already won a Main Spec item, your roll will be disregarded in favor of someone who has not yet won a Main Spec item. If everyone who rolls has won an equal number of Main Spec items, then highest wins.
- If no one rolls for Main Spec, then any Off Spec rolls are considered, using the same rules as for Main Spec.
- These rules apply for BoE drops as well. You are rolling to use the item for your Main or Off spec, not to sell it or give it to an alt. If no Main or Off Specs roll for the item, it will be saved until the end of the run, and given out along with the shards (I'm also open to the idea of donating it to the guild bank).
- Be considerate of others.
- Rolls will be open for only about 20-30 seconds, so be sure to decide and roll quick!

fine by me, I'm officially expressing interest, but seeing that I have a week's worth of vacation and I'm still level 70...I would expect you to relegate me to a "sub when he finally gets around to being geared" status.

Kevin, I didn't mean to sound like I was brushing you off. Your first post seemed to indicate that you wouldn't be ready to raid for another month. Since we're planning to start two weeks from now, I would need to find someone to fill your potential spot, and I wouldn't feel right about punting them in favor of you if they're coming regularly.

Unfortunately, Armory has not been updating for the past couple of weeks, so I can't see what your progress has been like. If you need some assistance leveling, or getting gear ready for raiding, please let me know. I can run either DPS on Jeke or healing on Speculaas.

Looking at who we have currently signed up, I think it would be beneficial if you started looking at and thinking about healing for the run. Please let me know if you were hoping for a different role, and we can probably shuffle things around.

Back