So very quiet!

cc.slim

OK no noise in da house so CAN YA HEAR ME NOW? A lil help if anyone is listening. First tho let me demo [cc.slim(numness ov'rated)] I used that and was repeatedly kik'd from a dope referring server. The third kik my name was changed back to my first title hehehe cc.slim(cough,cough so smoky) they liked that I guess.
Now wut I need help on is ad libs to my name that is not blatant yet pointing. I have used different ones here n there and YES I wear my toj tag when someone is recruiting but I leave it off most da time. Anyways just looking for funny stuff that could irritate.

Yeh kinda like asking for it hehehe just things in which cause minor irritation. Good add ons to my name that reflect distaste for the world knowledge against the world or pokes fun at the world hehehe just can't be rude only inviting, intriguing or thought invoking.

Yeh kinda like asking for it hehehe just things in which cause minor irritation. Good add ons to my name that reflect distaste for the world knowledge against the world or pokes fun at the world hehehe just can't be rude only inviting, intriguing or thought invoking.

Serious, I can't see you that old with these odd and hyperactive posts.

I think CS has gotten old or dead. I barely see any ToJ'ers playing the game except for Elihu. GFC has their servers up and I can barely get to or find people on their server.

I can name "Christian" servers you shouldn't go, but that could be discriminating.

I don't think I've loaded a PC game since I moved to Springfield (last Monday). I've been preoccupied with finding a job during the day and spending time with my wife in the evening. Any time I spend on gaming is usually on my DS or my Wii (I get free rentals from Hollywood Video since I purchased my and my wife's DS systems there).

Lol wOOt now were talking hehehe lizards mmm roasted wOOt!!! Thats the kinda stuff I need but is that a pos for me or for them? Truly tho just looking to pester or humble. And No I am not to OLD to pester hehehe!

Back